Is it offensive to recieve head and not give it to men?

So a while back I had sex with my ex boyfriend after we were broken up. He gave me oral of course and after he was done he asked me to do the same to him. And I said no because I didn't know where he had been. He didn't get mad he just said "I haven't been with anybody I told you but okay whatever. I did it for you so..." Then we made out and I decided to do it for him. But for those few minutes that I denied him did he possibly feel played?

012

Most Helpful Guys

• He may have felt played, as usually, the guy or girl will give similar to what they get. But you did have a point, you didn't know where his dick had been, But if you were unwilling to put him in your mouth, you should have made that plain, when he started to give you oral, so he would understand, there was to be no reciprocation.

• He might have felt a little bit played, maybe offended because you said you didn't know where he'd been and, I mean, he didn't know where you'd been either but still went to town to give you some oral, so yeah I guess he could've felt a bit offended or rejected for those few minutes. Though I still think if you didn't want to you shouldn't have had to, so as long as you did it because you wanted to in the end then it's all good I think 😊