Is it offensive to recieve head and not give it to men?

So a while back I had sex with my ex boyfriend after we were broken up. He gave me oral of course and after he was done he asked me to do the same to him. And I said no because I didn't know where he had been. He didn't get mad he just said "I haven't been with anybody I told you but okay whatever. I did it for you so..." Then we made out and I decided to do it for him. But for those few minutes that I denied him did he possibly feel played?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• He may have felt played, as usually, the guy or girl will give similar to what they get. But you did have a point, you didn't know where his dick had been, But if you were unwilling to put him in your mouth, you should have made that plain, when he started to give you oral, so he would understand, there was to be no reciprocation.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might have felt a little bit played, maybe offended because you said you didn't know where he'd been and, I mean, he didn't know where you'd been either but still went to town to give you some oral, so yeah I guess he could've felt a bit offended or rejected for those few minutes. Though I still think if you didn't want to you shouldn't have had to, so as long as you did it because you wanted to in the end then it's all good I think 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Is it offensive? No, but it is unfair if you where not clear about it before hand and you have done it before. After all you didn't return the favor where he did it to you. Its your right to do it, but next time i recommend letting a guy know before he goes down on you.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's between you and your partner. I enjoy giving head (and receiving) but it would be no big deal if I did and she didn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly that kind of is a dick move. Nobody knows where anyone has been. He could have easily said the same for you and left.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't ever ask for it, it's your choice, I've been with women that never even attempted it. The reasoning sounds legit.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok to receive and deny him oral in that situation. I say if you give then you can receive if your a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do the same thing to girls all the time..., So yes. Yes it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Giving head should be unconditional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Offensive

0|1
    0|0
  • its not nice at all

0|1
    0|0
  • It's kinda unfair