Is being a virgin a turn off?

I still haven't lost my virginity and at 20 I feel perfectly fine about it but so many people I meet seem to think its a complete deal breaker and think I'm some sort of alien, is this normal or do I just know a bunch of jerks?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A bunch of jerks. If I like a boy I don't care if he's virgin or not. If he's not he will be more experienced. If he is a virgin, inexperience is not a problem, I can teach him. Also there's the advantage that a virgin can't compare you to other girls in bed, you are unique for that guy, while with a guy who have had sex with more than 20, will be probably difficult to be special for him. That's how I see it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, the fact that a particular man has yet to have sex will indeed come across as a turn off to most, if not all, women.

On the other hand, virginity in women is well sought after. Highly valuable trait.

I don't know, maybe its evolution? I don't think society really has anything to do with this. I was never raised to think like this, its just innate.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• For me right now, a guy who is a virgin that is a turn off.

0|1
    0|1
  • U know a bunch of jerks, it's totally fine in my opinion

0|1
    0|0
  • It is ok with me. Some girls do not want a virgin guy just like some guys do not want virgin girls.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• A rule of thumb, 99% of all people who shame others for being a virgin is also a virgin and is one because they're undateable, not because they strictly aren't ready. So forget about that

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to hire a hooker first

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Perfectly fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Normal for a guy, abnormal for a girl

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes