Is being a virgin a turn off?

I still haven't lost my virginity and at 20 I feel perfectly fine about it but so many people I meet seem to think its a complete deal breaker and think I'm some sort of alien, is this normal or do I just know a bunch of jerks?
  • Yes
  • No

45

Most Helpful Girl

• A bunch of jerks. If I like a boy I don't care if he's virgin or not. If he's not he will be more experienced. If he is a virgin, inexperience is not a problem, I can teach him. Also there's the advantage that a virgin can't compare you to other girls in bed, you are unique for that guy, while with a guy who have had sex with more than 20, will be probably difficult to be special for him. That's how I see it.

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience, the fact that a particular man has yet to have sex will indeed come across as a turn off to most, if not all, women.

On the other hand, virginity in women is well sought after. Highly valuable trait.

I don't know, maybe its evolution? I don't think society really has anything to do with this. I was never raised to think like this, its just innate.