Why do guys like to rub me through my panties or hump on me with panties on?

it just doesn't really feel good to me? does any girl actually think that feels good?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• While it's not my thing either, I've heard more than one girl comment on how much she REALLY likes being touched through her panties (at least at first). I'm sure some guys are really into doing it as well. Anyway, it's not that uncommon.

But if you aren't into it, just tell the guy to take them off or take his hand and slip it inside your panties - he'll get the message. Don't be afraid to ask (or tell) a guy what you like/want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they are hoping to get a little stimulation going (but it is common for a girl not to be turned on by this especially if she isn’t already sexually attracted to him (also this is why sex toys aren’t made of fabric or something soft ) . I don’t get why they do just go touch Pussy directly (understandable why not , if this is in public). Also groping perverts do this too unfortunately. :(

0|0
    1|0
    • 3d

Less likely they like the feel of girl’s panties.

• 3d

Also if it’s by a person your not close enough too and can’t trust either it’s at your home or someone else’s, or in public then it’s considered sexual assault and rape.

• 3d

Stranger danger is also rape

• I like the feel of the smoother or slippery types of material that women's panties are made from such as satin or silk. Just a very sexy and erotic sensation. I just love how my hand glides on it. No really into scratchier materials like cotton or lacy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just the start of foreplay.. You can't just go for it straight away.. You got to preheat an oven first before you start cooking

0|0
    0|0
  • I’m pretty shore they all hate it! Just let the guy know you want him to get in there or take them off... one or the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather take your panties off if I were touching you there.

0|1
    0|0
  • Grinding is part of foreplay so maybe he likes to tease that way before the real thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • In public?

0|0
    1|0
  • To check ur hotness down there

0|1
    0|0
  • Panties are sexy.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0