Why do they think we’ll have sex?

Ok so I’m 18
I have a girlfriend

I asked my mom if she could come over for awhile & maybe spend the weekend
even though I’m grown I still will ask for permission & my mom told me she’d think about it..
I haven’t asked her again but she talked to oldest sister about it , My sister told her to go ahead and let me

They both are talking about how they think we’ll have sex

honestly it’s none of their business
secondly... we weren’t going to... because I don’t know how to put on a condom & I’m kinda nervous to buy them... We were gonna do some stuff but not sex...

Why is that all people think about
why can’t they see it as me having a friend over?

My mom won’t let me do it but when my sister was 17 her old boyfriend came over & we heard them having sex, I was like 14

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like your mom doesn’t want to make the same mistake twice.
    Or she had your sister on birth control then, and is worried that you might get stuck with a baby now.
    Or she might just be worried about stds or something.
    I’m sure she’s just trying to “do what’s best for you”. But parents don’t always know what’s best for you. All they can do is what they think might me right. If you really want to fix the issue you should try talking to her about it. I don’t know your situation with her or anything, but it may even put her mind at ease if you talk to her.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because you are 18. Hormones are all over the place. She is your girlfriend. Of course they will assume that you are going to have sex with her.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Lol.. yep virgin once you start having sex all those thoughts will go away and you will wonder why you did not do this sooner..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. When my son is 16 y old and his girlfriend comes over and they go to his room ill assume they are playing pac man or studying. Oh please! If aliens have that blue light thingy they could see his room from space. Its perfectly natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it takes one to assume one. And based on what your sister did at 17, she'd do the same again if she were in your place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about it, nobody's going to catch you two getting it on, lol. Anyways, you gotta be like "mom, it's none of your business"

0|0
    0|0
  • Man! What a family...

0|0
    0|1
    • 7d

Sry😂
      Its their mindset & their characters on basis of which they judge u.

• Make love, no war.
    Good luck! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • At first I thought you meant that your mom will buy condoms, teach you how to use them and have sex with you. Phew. Glad I reread that part. Okay, you are in your late teens. They know what's on your mind when it comes to girlfriends. So they expect you to have sex. For one reason or another, she does not support that part about you. She may be afraid that you will regret it. Maybe try doing it some other time and place. And don't tell her. Don't act like a baby.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes