How old were you when you first watched porn?

And if you remember what kind of porn was it?

310

What Girls Said 3

• I was 10 years old and was exploring metacafe in 2008 on my mom's brother computer... porn popped up in the suggestions and I clicked to watch the video out of curiousity, it was of a reality tv show with women comparing their breasts and then there was a sex scene

• 13. My friends and I thought it would be funny to watch it on TV at a slumber party. Most of the time, we were laughing or covering our faces.

• 13 or 14

What Guys Said 10

• The first time I saw porn was when I was in grade 8 or 9, thanks to my very conservative parents (and innocent friends at the time). Ironically, I was on a church camp.

The “camp” was actually very cosy, and fortunately did not involve tents. We “camped” in a bunch of sea-side cottages with kettles, microwaves and even a TV.

I do not drink coffee often, and as a result of that, caffeine is very effective on me, I drank a cup of coffee before giving a speech last week and between the adrenaline and the coffee, my body shook for one and a half hours. Anyhow, the camp was offering free coffee and I thought it would be a great idea to take one. Besides from the usual nausea and shaking, I could not sleep a wink later that night (what a surprise there).

After several mid-night walks and contemplations about life, I decided to give up sleeping and go watch TV in the living room. Present-day Harry knows that various TV channels often showed porn around mid-night, but little Harry did not.

I switched on the TV and the first thing I saw was two ladies going at each other. Thankfully the TV was muted, I quickly switched it off and sat on the armchair, trying to decipher what I had just seen. Eventually, I went outside and spent the rest of the evening sitting on the front porch, fearing that an adult would find out and punish me for it. What exactly I did not know, all I knew at the time was I saw something which was not meant to be seen by me.

So there you go, my story laid out for the world to see. I really should have gone anon…

• I think about 12? It would have been mid 80's and we found an old vhs tape that my uncle had while still living at my grandmothers. It was typical late 70's porn with big bush everywhere, LOL!

• I think I was 12. I don't remember what it was. Probably the standard boring type.

• I was 12. It was also the very first time I ever saw a VHS machine. They were rare and expensive back then. I think the movie may have been Deep Throat but I don't really remember.

• I saw "dragon Ball z hentai" for the first time when I was 10 🤣

• I was 12 and was mostly naked girls bathing/showering.

• I was 18 or 19 year's old.

• 5 years old

• 7 it was pretty boring vanilla stuff, then I discovered gay porn at 9, then about 13 I discovered how much I enjoyed BDSM

• 13. Vanilla.