Which spots are most pleasurable for girls to reach full orgasm?

What do you think is, the boldest
  • Nipples,
    Vote A
  • Clitorus
    Vote B
  • G spot
    Vote C
  • Vagina lips
    Vote D
  • Clitoral hood
    Vote E
  • Anus
    Vote F
  • Or
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone who votes for anything other than the clit has either only been with one very particular woman or none at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Unless you are doing cunnilings, there aren't as many positions that stimulate the clit with the dick alone

• 7d

Not sure what that has to do with anything. The question is what's the best spot, not based on the position you're in.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Clitoris, but it’s enough to just massage the clitoral hood.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Combination of some or all of them. My girl says nipples don't do it for her but then she grabs them herself when her g-spot is hit. Another time was doggy and while she came as usual from that, me sticking a finger in her anus pushed her over the edge. Imagine the pressure pressing from both sides of that dividing wall between the anus and pussy with a finger and dick. All in all, when a girl gets sore, there are more spots to stimulate to induce orgasms.

0|1
    0|0
  • The first time I read you question as "which sports" and thought that you're into some weird ass fetishes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love working on her clit while I suck on her nipples. Usually makes them cum really good.

0|1
    0|0
  • A happy combo of all the places does the trick

0|1
    0|0
  • Anus

0|1
    0|0
  • That deep spot behind her cervix. I can make her cum with her clit, u-spot, g-spot, and a-spot, but she doesn't squeal and scream like she does when I'm bottoming out with a nice steady rhythm. I can see it building up in her with every thrust.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes