Whats with my dreams lately and what did you dream about?

I've always loved guys of every ethnicity/shade bt i had been craving to date a yellabone/mixed dude. Finally scooped up a Papi and now my dreams are tryna get me with everything else.

I ain't been that into white boys since like 2016. Bt shii the other night, i went to sit down in my dream, wearin nun bt panties. As i sit, Suddenly i feel wetness movin back and forth. I look down, im sittin on this white guys face. I tried to get up off him quick, trying to remind myself, yea this a dream but dont you have a boyfriend? I tried to move but his vanilla-ness made me melt and he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down onto his tongue. Fck he ate that puss so good as he slid my panties to the side. It felt good af. Then when i woke up and my boyfriend asked what i dreamt about, i told him that he ate me out 🙈 i couldnt tell him someone else did.

Then in last nights dream, i was in a room of guys like this movie i watched (i def gotta tell y'all more about that movie in my next post). One of the guys was dark chocolate and had the sexiest white smile. He kept flirting with me as i asked myself, this is a dream bt dont you have a bf? The guy flirted hardcore and called me babe. I can't remember if we touched or anything bt he and his friends spent the night (and this was after i jus finished makin out with more vanilla at this “dare” party dream). Choc and his friends spent the night at my house. He followed me into the kitchen to flirt. I hurt myself and he kneeled to help me. Suddenly my boyfriend wakes up out my bed and enters the kitchen sayin, nah man i got it. Choc was like, whos this? My boyfriend was like, im her man. Choc was like you let me show u all that attention and call u babe and the stuff we almost did the past few days and u got a dude? Then my boyfriend freaked out and realized i almost cheated and he tried to leave me too. I had to seduce him to stay. I just held him and kept kissing him. Man im a bad girl in my dreams 🙈 #FeelFreeToList #WetDreams
Updates:
Ughh wtf wrong with my boyfriend. he's mad cause i wanted to wake up and make love to him over the phone. I wanted extremely kinky phone sex where he says something new for once and not typical vanilla stuff. He got mad that i told him he's getting repetitive and sounds rehearsed. When i tried to teach him what to say, he's pissed cause i didn't tell him what to say sooner. I shouldn't have to tell u what to say. You have a brain for a reason. Now he's gone to work mad neither of us got to cum this morning..
I gave his lazy azz a new hw assignment. go to work and write down 10 super creative freaky azz weirdo type things to say to me next time we have phone sex. It better be good enough to make this puss gush, or u ain't gettin jack shit for the rest of next week. I swea he better cum hard... both verbally and physically. Like damn i used to love talkin dirty online with dudes when i was single. Lol thats actually how my first encounter with him went. But now he slackin on me. Better step his game up

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Hi,

Your dreams sound amazing, and nothing wrong with them at all or even dreaming such things. Hell I proper cum in my sleep from a lot of the dreams I have and love it. I have woke up thinking fuck the bed is wet did the dog piss on my bed, only to proper get up switch the lamp on and witness the big wet sticky mess I have made on the bed and the evidence shown on my very wet boxes I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinky dreams or goals I like to achieve.

But damn, you do sound kinky in your dreams 😂 as long as its only a dream and you won't start cheating it fine tho 👍🏼

1|0
    1|0
    • Yea i ain't gone cheat forreal. I couldnt even bring myself to cheat in last nights dream.
      Well ok nvm. That white dude tongued me down good when we were dared at the party in the first half of last nights dream. And fck i wanted to melt with the choc so bad last night but knew mynbf was in the other room so i stopped myself. Man ima fcked up dreamer

• your relationship sound very wild 😄 you got my respect for making a long distance thing work 👍🏼

• Haha im tryin

Most Helpful Girls

• Well for my recent one, I was married to some guy who looked almost similar to my coworker. And I mean same height, build, and even skin tone.. but the facial features were different. It was weird but interesting😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Oooh u must only like certain things about him

• I guess so lol. It also could be because I used to have a mini crush on him when I first started🤷🏾‍♀️ Who knows lol

• Wow... never had a wet dreams but I wish I did. So lucky you...

Actually last night I experienced sleeping paralysis again. And during that state in which I couldn’t move at all, I felt hands wrap around my feet and try to pull me to the side of my bed... it was quite terrifying but also I got pissed off. I just wanted to fuxking sleep. Got no time for this.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg so thats what that called! I kept having that feeling the day after my boyfriend left. I literally thought he brought a ghost with him cause it lasted like 3 days

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• You've been very concerned about your relationship, lately, and you clearly seem unsatisfied with both the physical and emotional affection you've been receiving. As a result, you're not sure what you'd like to do, and your subconscious is straying. Your super ego, however is upset with the state of your id.

I really think you should sit down, clear your mind, and meditate on what you'd like to do about your relationship. First and foremost, whether it's better to mend it or lose it. And if you'd like to mend it, how best to do so. Maybe you just need to be kinder, and more affectionate, and he'll naturally follow suit. On the other hand, it's possible that you just need to sit down and talk with him about what seems to be a lot of mutual irritability.
    Either way, it doesn't seem to be in a healthy state, as things are.

Last night, my most memorable dream was about a village built in the trees, with different levels of walkways on which to ambulate. You could jump up to one, or drop down to another, and it was really freeflowing. The buildings were orb-like structures, with large windows made of amber. I was just visiting for a wedding, but we were attacked by people with extremely yellow skin, like a Simpson's character. It looked as if they had albinism, but with a deep yellow instead of a pale white. They were dead in the eyes, and walked with a steady, unwavering pace. It was like they weren't even at the controls of their own brain.

They began to cut down the trees. When one fell, it'd cause a chain reaction among the walkways. A girl I had a crush on five years ago was with me, and fell. Per the cliché, I grabbed her hand, but was unable to maintain my grasp. She looked into my eyes, pleadingly, as she slipped through my fingers.

Then, I woke up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've always been kind and affectionate. he's the one who starts slacking after a while. So it makes me mad

• Your dreams tells about your subconscious mind, deep down maybe you've a fantasy of having sex with white guy but can't because you're currently in a relationship. Also, have you ever had a sex in kitchen? I am thinking that you like kitchen sex or else you wish to have kitchen sex?

0|1
    0|0
    • Is that true?

• I also mentioned a darkskinned guy above. Im not trying to sex anyone. But i def thought about kissing them. And yea i wanna be say on top of the table or kitchen counter

• Sounds normal to me.
    From the ones I remember, my dreams are usually about the same woman and myself doing various things together. I think my subconscious must have invented a woman for me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea my subconscious can't make up its mind. Its like if its not my boyfriend or someone from my past, its always mew random guys i never seen before

• Dreams are normally a reflection of what plays in your mind... your relationship is probably top of mind so you have dreams related to it.
    We all have that, if something is "top of mind" it comes back in your dreams. Or nightmates if it's trouble :-(

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say your dreams are just part of your desires. I'd say, what emotions you feel in the dream should tell you. But sometimes dreams are just dreams and don't always have meaning to them

0|0
    0|0
  • I mostly have nightmares, I don't remember having kinky dreams that much. Only one I remember was with Tia Carrere. Guess I shouldn't have watched TV so much.

0|0
    0|0
    • What happened?

• Don't have much memories of it, it was years ago. All I remember is the start, she was getting out of the shower with only a towel, and I think I went straight to finger her.

• Sounds like when he got straight out the shower wnd i ripped off his towel and dropped to my knees

• I can tell you what your dreams about. . but probably won't like it

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • And i like pleasing girls with mine as well... and my tongue. . but i dont use i make sure its equal pleasure. .. so always comes back for more ;)

• And no the tongue isn't referencing your dream lol I've just got a silver tongue ;p

• I haven’t been having any dreams lately. I’ve been sleeping like a rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow you have some really good dreams LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • +1 For Spanish Guys

0|0
    0|0
  • You would be in so much trouble if you saw me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i am having super weird dreams these days xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you are not ready to be tied down lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Whaaaaat? Nahh I've been single for 8 years until meeting him. I def wanna be tied down. Bt he should offer all that the rainbow can. Talk to me sexy like a Spanish dude, get kinky like a white fude, fck me like a black dude, grind like an Asian dude, shit I don't know

• Show All
    • Sounds like sex may not be as important to him as it is too you

• Lmao thats hilarious u say that. ITs quite opposite. Neither of us cared about sex til we started doin it last month. Now he's all about doin it but doesn't wanna be creative with it. Like he lazy. At least my ex picked me up and slammed me against walls and shit. This one started ofd freaky but now he lazy. He just be like, get on this dick. Nahh bra im not bout to do all the work

• Damn, nice dreams.

0|0
    0|0
  • l am having lots of wet dreams

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• I am Currently Estranged from Some of my Family and Last Night, I had a Dream, that Some guy with a beard told me my Dad passed away and the name "Angie" was Mentioned in the Background (My Family's Friend whom just Died of Cancer). xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol I think I've had that type of thing only once.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes