Whats with my dreams lately and what did you dream about?

I've always loved guys of every ethnicity/shade bt i had been craving to date a yellabone/mixed dude. Finally scooped up a Papi and now my dreams are tryna get me with everything else.

I ain't been that into white boys since like 2016. Bt shii the other night, i went to sit down in my dream, wearin nun bt panties. As i sit, Suddenly i feel wetness movin back and forth. I look down, im sittin on this white guys face. I tried to get up off him quick, trying to remind myself, yea this a dream but dont you have a boyfriend? I tried to move but his vanilla-ness made me melt and he grabbed my waist and pulled me back down onto his tongue. Fck he ate that puss so good as he slid my panties to the side. It felt good af. Then when i woke up and my boyfriend asked what i dreamt about, i told him that he ate me out 🙈 i couldnt tell him someone else did.

Then in last nights dream, i was in a room of guys like this movie i watched (i def gotta tell y'all more about that movie in my next post). One of the guys was dark chocolate and had the sexiest white smile. He kept flirting with me as i asked myself, this is a dream bt dont you have a bf? The guy flirted hardcore and called me babe. I can't remember if we touched or anything bt he and his friends spent the night (and this was after i jus finished makin out with more vanilla at this “dare” party dream). Choc and his friends spent the night at my house. He followed me into the kitchen to flirt. I hurt myself and he kneeled to help me. Suddenly my boyfriend wakes up out my bed and enters the kitchen sayin, nah man i got it. Choc was like, whos this? My boyfriend was like, im her man. Choc was like you let me show u all that attention and call u babe and the stuff we almost did the past few days and u got a dude? Then my boyfriend freaked out and realized i almost cheated and he tried to leave me too. I had to seduce him to stay. I just held him and kept kissing him. Man im a bad girl in my dreams 🙈 #FeelFreeToList #WetDreams
Ughh wtf wrong with my boyfriend. he's mad cause i wanted to wake up and make love to him over the phone. I wanted extremely kinky phone sex where he says something new for once and not typical vanilla stuff. He got mad that i told him he's getting repetitive and sounds rehearsed. When i tried to teach him what to say, he's pissed cause i didn't tell him what to say sooner. I shouldn't have to tell u what to say. You have a brain for a reason. Now he's gone to work mad neither of us got to cum this morning..
I gave his lazy azz a new hw assignment. go to work and write down 10 super creative freaky azz weirdo type things to say to me next time we have phone sex. It better be good enough to make this puss gush, or u ain't gettin jack shit for the rest of next week. I swea he better cum hard... both verbally and physically. Like damn i used to love talkin dirty online with dudes when i was single. Lol thats actually how my first encounter with him went. But now he slackin on me. Better step his game up

418

Most Helpful Guys

• Hi,

Your dreams sound amazing, and nothing wrong with them at all or even dreaming such things. Hell I proper cum in my sleep from a lot of the dreams I have and love it. I have woke up thinking fuck the bed is wet did the dog piss on my bed, only to proper get up switch the lamp on and witness the big wet sticky mess I have made on the bed and the evidence shown on my very wet boxes I love it

• Kinky dreams or goals I like to achieve.

But damn, you do sound kinky in your dreams 😂 as long as its only a dream and you won't start cheating it fine tho 👍🏼

• Yea i ain't gone cheat forreal. I couldnt even bring myself to cheat in last nights dream.
      Well ok nvm. That white dude tongued me down good when we were dared at the party in the first half of last nights dream. And fck i wanted to melt with the choc so bad last night but knew mynbf was in the other room so i stopped myself. Man ima fcked up dreamer

• your relationship sound very wild 😄 you got my respect for making a long distance thing work 👍🏼

• Haha im tryin

Most Helpful Girls

• Well for my recent one, I was married to some guy who looked almost similar to my coworker. And I mean same height, build, and even skin tone.. but the facial features were different. It was weird but interesting😂

• Oooh u must only like certain things about him

• I guess so lol. It also could be because I used to have a mini crush on him when I first started🤷🏾‍♀️ Who knows lol

• Wow... never had a wet dreams but I wish I did. So lucky you...

Actually last night I experienced sleeping paralysis again. And during that state in which I couldn’t move at all, I felt hands wrap around my feet and try to pull me to the side of my bed... it was quite terrifying but also I got pissed off. I just wanted to fuxking sleep. Got no time for this.

• Omg so thats what that called! I kept having that feeling the day after my boyfriend left. I literally thought he brought a ghost with him cause it lasted like 3 days