Did anyone accidentally see you naked?

Tell me your embarrassing stories

811

Most Helpful Guys

• My older sister, caught me with my pants around my ankles, jerking off, I was on the verge of cumming and it was a point of no return for me, so I couldn't stop, and came while she is standing paralyzed eyes and mouth wide open 😮

• so… y'all ever talked again?

• I just kek'd myself into a higher dimension

• @asker
      yes sure, this was long time ago, and she confirmed to me later that's no big deal

• I hope not. On the other hand, I did see a few people. Mostly when I was little and stuck my dumb head everywhere.

• Is your head still dumb?

• It's slightly better but my dumb head still goes everywhere.

Most Helpful Girl

• My younger brother did when he walked in on me having sex. So embarrassing. And when I was getting changed for swimming someone walked into the cubicle because I forgot to lock the door.

• Oh my gosh that must have been embarrassing!! What is the age difference between you two?

• @Theft he is 3 and she is 78

• At the time I was 18 and he was just gone 14. We have a 4 year age gap