How much is too much PDA (public displays of affection)?

Where do you draw the line for too much PDA?

320

Most Helpful Guys

• anything more then kissing. grinding is also abit much in my opinion 🤷

• I never like to skip foreplay and it is like a foreplay to me. I always love to make my partner feel special with gentle touches, kisses at first. Once I just know we are getting wilder and it is time to move on, I continue moving to the next level. There isn't like 5 minutes or 10 to be honest, depends on the moment but I can tell I have an order like starting from lips to the neck and going down slowly.

Most Helpful Girl

• My rule of thumb is if I don’t want my parents doing whatever in front of me then maybe I shouldn't be doing it in public.