How much is too much PDA (public displays of affection)?

Where do you draw the line for too much PDA?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• anything more then kissing. grinding is also abit much in my opinion 🤷

1|1
    0|0
  • I never like to skip foreplay and it is like a foreplay to me. I always love to make my partner feel special with gentle touches, kisses at first. Once I just know we are getting wilder and it is time to move on, I continue moving to the next level. There isn't like 5 minutes or 10 to be honest, depends on the moment but I can tell I have an order like starting from lips to the neck and going down slowly.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My rule of thumb is if I don’t want my parents doing whatever in front of me then maybe I shouldn't be doing it in public.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• When you start feeling uncomfortable next to a couple. If you are going in for a make out session, at least do it in a place where people don't have to sit next to you. It can be depressing to those not in a relationship and uncomfortable for others

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d watch two people fuck each other in public. No boundaries for me. Well, I don’t want kids under 13 years of age watching.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on where do you live

because for some places, it can be holding hands while for some it may not be a limit at al

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on who I am with and the environment. If I am at the local Pub, she may put her hands in my pants to feel my cock and nobody pays attention.

1|0
    0|0
  • kissing is alright cuddling is but oh no don't get into anything more than that.

1|0
    0|0
  • when there is groping in public or then sex in public. i would not mind, but other people do.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm ok with PDA as long as it doesn't get out of hand

1|0
    0|0
  • groping. sex in public..

1|1
    0|0
  • When nudity gets involved

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends 😏

1|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you don't get caught doing.

1|0
    0|0
  • kissing for more than 10 seconds

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on time place and circumstance

1|0
    0|0
  • No line

1|0
    0|0
  • When it turns overtly sexual.

1|0
    0|0
  • as much you like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cuddlier so I just say no kissing in the wrong places.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I dont know. PDA is constant when im with my boyfriend.

1|1
    1|0
  • Depends on the place but usually kissing is the limit

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes