Have you ever teased someone by touching yourself in front of them?

Sometimes I tell them they can't touch themselves till after they watch me cum.
I don't do this all the time! I've done it like twice in my life.
Made them watch without touching themselves, I mean. I've rubbed off in front of guys I like lots of times.

1540

Most Helpful Guys

• If it counts, only happened in my relationships. While she was talking about something, I was horny also and I was stroking it by intention.

It had seduced her and she hadn't even cared what she was talking about and had blown me. Similar things happened only in my relationships. Not stranger or public places.

• That's super hot. I don't think watching me masturbate is much of a turn on for most girls, but for me, girls touching themselves is hot.

Most Helpful Girls

• not by touching myself, but I had a low top on and I was sat at the reception desk and a couple of men were looking at me, so I slowly slid a pencil up and down between my lips while looking at them and yes there was a huge response,

• Iโ€™d never be able to get off like that. If im touchin myself, its only cause i made him touch himself too. I cum from knowing he's cumming