Have you ever teased someone by touching yourself in front of them?

Sometimes I tell them they can't touch themselves till after they watch me cum.
Updates:
I don't do this all the time! I've done it like twice in my life.
Made them watch without touching themselves, I mean. I've rubbed off in front of guys I like lots of times.

2|11

Most Helpful Guys

• If it counts, only happened in my relationships. While she was talking about something, I was horny also and I was stroking it by intention.

It had seduced her and she hadn't even cared what she was talking about and had blown me. Similar things happened only in my relationships. Not stranger or public places.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's super hot. I don't think watching me masturbate is much of a turn on for most girls, but for me, girls touching themselves is hot.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• not by touching myself, but I had a low top on and I was sat at the reception desk and a couple of men were looking at me, so I slowly slid a pencil up and down between my lips while looking at them and yes there was a huge response,

1|4
    0|0
  • Iโ€™d never be able to get off like that. If im touchin myself, its only cause i made him touch himself too. I cum from knowing he's cumming

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• I would find it difficult standing there and do nothing while you finger (I assume) yourself and them cum.

2|0
    0|0
    • I would be so tempted to pull out my cock, Jack off and cum when you cum

• Most of the time that's exactly what the guy does. Either that or he attacks me and we end up having oral sex or regular sex. I was only really mean to the person twice in my life.

• I donโ€™t think I would attack you, but after we both cum, we would really feel like fucking and would love for you to try out my cock.

• Only on the weekends ;) A little pre coital hand to gland action never led to a bad time before, but it's gotta be mutual. I can't just watch. Once she wakes the animal inside tho, a ho getting ravished !!! :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Once I was picking my nose and she told me she had a hole that I could penetrate with my finger.
    Girls are weird af, sometimes you'll be sitting there doing absolutely nothing and they'll tell you your face makes them wet.

Dunno if that counts tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have made a few women watch me stroke my cock. And even more women have squirted in front of me by fingering themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe Paul Ruebens tried this technique
    Didnโ€™t work out too well...

1|1
    0|0
  • I had a game with an ex where the loser of the board game we played that night was tied to the chair and ball-gagged and had to watch the other person pleasure themselves to orgasm and all they could do is sit and watch and not be able to touch a thing. Sometimes weโ€™d even use spreader bars on the logs to make sure there was no possible way to even rub themselves.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. That's Louis CK territory.
    https://youtu.be/SKH7FTcHyjghttps://youtu.be/oCJio7XnK4Y

0|0
    0|0
  • Well woah there lol
    Arenโ€™t you quite the active one. Wonder how you even get any work done ๐Ÿ˜›

1|0
    1|0
    • I have never done that at work.

• Show All
    • I don't (usually) think about stuff like that at work.

• I always figured women have better control with that
      Nevertheless... That means you are focused. A very attractive quality lol

• Yup, i personally love orgasm control and this kind of teasing can be part of that. definitely a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck thsts HOT
    And no, I haven't and I don't know if I would
    I don't think that many girls get turned on by the sight of a man jacking off

1|0
    0|0
  • Never teased like that or been teased like that, but it sounds awesome. ๐Ÿ˜„

1|1
    0|0
  • i do but they usually act all disgusted instead of aroused. kinda odd o. O

1|1
    0|0
  • One girl thought I was teasing her sexually when I scratched my crotch in front of her but that was because I was itching because the pubic hair was growing back after I shaved it a few days ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love watching a woman touch herself, but I've had to content myself with online images.

1|0
    0|0
  • I once knocked myself out coz I couldn't take the torture.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have a little bit. very hot question i must say :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i have yes. it is major fun seeing them wanting to touch themselves or even myself as i make myself cum...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know why your sexual thoughts make me laugh ! haha something is wrong here :D !

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's a bit too risque for me.

But I would troll a woman irl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I've been teased like you do those guys and it drives me wild

0|0
    0|0
  • You're naughty. ๐Ÿ˜‰

2|0
    0|0
  • No, but that is clever on your part

1|1
    0|0
  • OMG!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that works when us guys do it.

1|2
    0|0
  • my ex did it sometimes :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I generally do the touching.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wish. I would love to tease someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , a number of times

1|0
    0|0
  • Shame shame shame

1|0
    0|0
  • no but I probably would if asked

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• Don't know exactly what you mean, but I've "accidentally" had to touch my boobs while talking to guys I've wanted to tease a little. You can see in their eyes that they want to do it themselves so bad xD

2|2
    1|0
  • i tooked off my bra under my shirt.
    Let the Nipple pokies do the rest haha

2|4
    0|0
  • I have done that with a guy that ended up friends with benefits ๐Ÿ˜œ pretty hot to tease

1|7
    1|0
  • Yep. I tease my husband like that. Not, like, a lot, but enough. Maybe like once every six weeks or so.

2|2
    0|0
  • Yep its fun ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Any teasing games are fun and builds up the tension

2|3
    0|0
  • I sometimes did tease that way.
    But I'm not as cruel as you. :)

1|3
    0|0
  • I wish I could.. Way too shy to do it ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ

1|7
    0|0
  • A couple times. :)

Dm me, it's me from a few months ago. I have a new account. I'll explain.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I flirt with my tits, but nothing else.

1|2
    0|0
  • I've done that but touching my boobs instead.

1|7
    0|0
  • Only my husband, our game is similar!

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

Recommended myTakes