Dominant or Submissive?

What did you get on the Quiz?, I got, 18% Dominant and 82% Submissive!.
Its quick.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/benhenry/punish-me-daddy

Dominant or Submissive?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I feel those questions were made for women to answer ha, that's why I don't know how much they are set up for men. For instance, I like to be submissive, but as much as I like to be submissive, no one's putting a phallic object inside me. So yeah I'm picking doing that to a girl over the other. I don't like being punished or hit, but I'm also not into doing that to a woman, and it doesn't give any other choice. It seems sub and dominant confined to only or mainly bdsm stuff, which I don't believe submissive or dominant acts are just that. Submission and domination can be from regular rough sex, but pinning someone down consensually of course and ravaging them or them ravaging you.

1|0
    0|0
  • And I thought buzzfeed could sink no lower. If the national institute of health started posting surveys asking these sorts of ridiculous questions, I would start to doubt the studies on there as well. Yet, Buzzfeed studies are cited frequently. I do not understand.

1|0
    0|0
    • I actually attempted. I got stuck on question one. How about neither.

• lol just meant to be which would you prefer not that would you enjoy either :P

• 50% of me says I'd prefer handcuffing and 50% of me says I'd prefer being handcuffed, so I'm split and cannot pass question one and get an accurate result.

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm 100% dominant, but according to this bias poll, I'm 93% Dominant and 7% submissive, which is not bad either.

1|4
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 53

• 71 dominant 29 submissive. it's funny a question like this was posted last night and virtually every woman claimed the were dominant. now this quiz gives them the opposite results. Methinks women just like to think they're dominant. You women need to relax by virtue of your gender you already run shit. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • 80% Submissive and 20% Dominant.
    Only questions 8 and 9 were completely inappropriate for me to answer in a submissive way, because they are more suitable for submissive women, not for men.

4|0
    0|0
  • 29% Dominant and 71% Submissive, which very much surprised me as being such a submissive person. Then again, I had to take some guesses because I’m a virgin. I don’t know how different it would have been. Also, some were about things I wouldn’t want any part of such as BDSM. (I don’t want either of us hurting each other...) I’m guessing the results were wrong due to lack of options.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got 87% dominant, which doesn't surprise me.

I really like playing the dominant in bed with my girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm dominant without taking the test... bu will never choke my girl like this cause i'll only make sex to the girl that i'll marry or my future wife...

I'll kiss her neck and caress it not choke it

1|0
    0|0
  • You Got: 77% Dominant and 23% Submissive!

Though to be honest several things I would rather not do at all
    Like it asks about handcuffs I would rather not use them at all but I am not wearing them for sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Razors edge. 51% dominant/49% submissive. Go figure.

1|0
    0|0
  • 69/31 Although the way they ask the questions is super skewed towards females being submissive in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • Buzzfeed... yuck. though i do find their dear kitten series pretty funny. o just can't deal with their sjw bullshit

1|1
    0|0
    • Also 78% dominant. though im a virgin so its expectations vs reality

• 80% Dominant and 20% Submissive!
    Where did that 20% come from... 🤔🤔
    I'd have to have sex before to know

1|0
    1|0
  • Lolll

1|0
    0|0
  • You Got: 78% Dominant and 22% Submissive!

I expected more Dominant by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • 74% Dominant and 26% Submissive! y interesting how all the girls are submissive. however when asked, many of them will say they are dom...

1|0
    1|0
  • You Got: 54% Dominant and 46% Submissive!
    About what I figured.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got 73% Dominant and 27% Submissive!

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • l got 75% dom 25% submissive l am a dom daddy sir l love a submissive girl

1|0
    0|0
  • 90% dominant, 10% submissive which makes me switch ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% Dominant

1|0
    0|0
  • 92% Dominant and 8% Submissive!

1|0
    0|0
  • 93% dominant, 7% submissive...

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys