Wearing heels during sex?

Is wearing heels during sex considered sexy?

Has anyone had experience with this before? Male or female.

If you havenโ€™t had sex with the woman wearing heels, would you? Do you think it would be sexy?Wearing heels during sex?

1016

Most Helpful Guys

• For me personally, it's not.
    However I know plenty of guys that loves that stuff...
    It's kind of a preference thing...

• OH FUCK YEAH! You just mentioned something that I'm starting to think is a fetish of mine. Heels. Especially the strappy ones (just one ankle strap). A woman with just these on and nothing else seems so fucking sexy to me. Glancing up at these every now and then while I'm eating her out or pounding her mercilessly is my kind of sex outfit! Just those. Or a tight black dress and heels, with glasses on... FUCKING YUM!

• Oh yeah I took a girl out with that outfit on, black tight dress on, black heels with the ankle strap and she wore glasses. Fucking incredible looking on her and all the guys were looking and drooling. Soon as I got her home all I did was take her panties off and left the rest on and fuck was it sexy to me.

Most Helpful Girls

• Low key i wish my boyfriend had this kink just so i could wear my cute heels more often ๐Ÿคฃ

• You should just go for it sometime ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I don't think so. Weve been pretty open about our kinks, his dont heels so i won't press

• *dont include

• No thank u! This is real life , not tastyblacks. com

• Well Iโ€™ve done it before and itโ€™s a pretty good time.