When u Decide to masturbate ? how many time u do it 😈? which masturbate is the hottest first or the second?

U Know life Is busy So When u decide One day to masturbate How many times u do it and which time of masturbate is hottest mine is the second masturbate When u Decide to masturbate ? how many time u do it 😈? which masturbate is the hottest first or the second?
lol people b masturbate daily r strongest people ever i Think its very to do it and very painful 😑😑

33

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's a daily one then just once, but if I have more time I'll go for a few rounds.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I am simply too excited or horny and the first one is quicker than I plan, so many times the second one is better, longer lasting.