Is cleavage good enough for visual arousal when receiving a handjob?

Or do you have to see more?Is cleavage good enough for visual arousal when receiving a handjob?
  • Cleavage works perfect!
    Vote A
  • I gotta see more!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Cleavage is a start, but just before ejaculation i want to see a/o feel the deal... hope this makes sense?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not someone who is hard to stimulate, so cleavage would be enough to got me all worked up, but off course I don't mind seeing more

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the mho, and I have to say that your cleavage got me hard only from looking 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• Cleavage works, so does a million other things. A woman doesn't always have to be naked to get a guy going. I guess it's whatever he's attracted to most in the moment. For me though, an emotional connection needs to be there too. That, more than anything, is most important.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol! Just the wording between those two options and that pic... wow!! Haha! I would love to get a hand job or blow hob from you!!! Anyways... haha! Sorry! Yes. The cleavage should be “enough” but I’m gonna be honest here who would ever say enough... especially to those boobs!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've never been one for handjobs (can kind of do that myself) but cleavage would work IF your doing other things, like if your teasing him, talking dirty, biting your lips etc. that way its part of the tease rather then just the equivalent to masterbating to a sports illustrated swimsuit addition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, there are so many lovely things I enjoy seeing on a woman. Cleavage is a nice turn on but I can see your eyes, your smile or laugh, the intensity of the pleasure, your hands your hair your lips. You girls are quite fantastic. All of your lovely parts.

0|0
    0|0
  • For some guys, I suspect yes. For others, I suspect they'd want to see you starkers doing naughty things. What works for one guy may not work for another.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clothes are best for me. a naked body is always nice but when a women can look good in clothes that makes her Even more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't speak for most men, and I'm not speaking about you. Though if that's you in the pic. yay. Seriously though a women could be wearing a nun's gown and be fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleavage is enough, especially if it is like that displayed in the above pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know
    But I guess for most guys would be enough, and I hope one day I will know lol
    But I hope that's not your Pic by the way..

0|0
    0|0
  • How far are you prepared to Go?
    This is fine for getting started...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but I don't understand the point of handjobs, honestly. Kind of pointless. Suckjobs at the minimum or don't bother.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on her breasts, if her breasts are big and saggy, then no its not, its a big turn off then

0|0
    0|0
  • if i like the girl, her enthusiasm would be enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm seems to be helping my HJ now. 😂 Probably depends on the guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Cleavage is great, yours especially, but I'd suggest you to openly expose it, that would work even better.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was somewhere private, I would have wanted to see more.

0|0
    0|0
  • cleavage works fine, however, if you want to show more feel free. i love your picture of the cleavage and boobs, i presume yours? it looks loverly

0|0
    0|0
  • You could show a guy a dead cat while wanking him off and it wouldn’t change a thing
    You do have impressive cleavage though

0|0
    0|0
  • Arousal doesn't happen with the clevage , if thats the case should be aroused now and then , a hot look and feel and the temptation...

0|0
    0|0
  • it helps but i have to see more to be really satisfied 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

Recommended myTakes