I have a question why so few posts from females on here?

i have been contacted several times being offered things like guru wtf i dont honestly care... because I've been scolded for questions guys who constantly ask questions like intimately sexual, the guy who asks re periods, this evening i reported a question that asked something is this worse than rape... even the fact it got on the site is wrong... mostly i respond to female questions with some sort of integrity so often guys questions are like do you like a guy cumming on your face, is my dick size ok, is my pic ok, do girls like it when guys cum in their mouths... size of my cock... I've been on here over three years and female members has diminished... i would really appreciate female members to air their feelings on this post.. here's hoping xx
ok i ask the moderaters on this site to view and take on board the written statements from both male and female members their opinions of as to why re my question... and think of solutions to assist in correcting this... your title is GIRLS ASK GUYS yet guys are asking most of the questions and included in that stat, offensive ones are effecting the supposed whole point of this site?
ok #ironman MASTER status giving it all... your MHO is 9 fucking percent my MHO IS 60 plus but it means nada to me... my last question was removed lke so many before... you are on here this site a supposed guru with a 9 % mho whereas i have a 60% mho and my questions most often get deleted from the site with i might add a personal message of smack on the wrist... to me a site promoting itself as it claims, supports a member as #ironman 9% mho as a MASTER and me 60% plus.. tbc..

610

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds like you have zero grasp on how this site works. Men can be assholes, and women can be bitches. Mix em up, throw in some anonymity... welcome to GaG!

If you don’t like it, why do you use it?

You also don’t seem to understand how MHO and experience levels work.

• My personal feeling is that the seething multitudes of catfish and perverted male posters have scared a lot of the girls off.

It's one of the reasons I became a moderator, to play my own small part in making the site a less friendly place to operate, for those who misuse it for their own ends.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m not sure you get the idea of the site... girls ask guys and see the arrows in the logo? 🔄 So it’s girls ask guys ask girls ask guys etc.
    The design isn’t primarily for girls to ask guys.
    Also, no one can offer you a guru status, and Ironman being a master has nothing to do with MHO - levels are based on xper which is earned by being active regardless of whether that persons opinions are seen as helpful or not. You can only become a guru by reaching level 10 and the system will automatically apply the badge.

As for why women are less prevalent here, Jim pretty much nailed it. The number of fake pink profiles spouting shit a real woman would never/extremely rarely come up with seems to portray that real women are ok with that kind of behaviour and then have to put up with men asking. Added to that it’s gotten quite cliquey which isn’t interesting unless you’re willing to invest time getting to know people on a very personal level