Do guys prefer dating short woman or tall woman and do woman prefer dating tall guys or short guys and how tall would you like your partner to be?

Do you find taller girls sexy or shorter girls sexy and do girls prefer taller guys or shorter guys what type of height makes a woman and man sexually attractive for example I am 6 foot tall 1.83 meters tall are girls finding this height attractive or do they want a 5 foot guy or a 2 meter tall man what height do girls and guys find as sexy for example I find tall girls to be sexy if they have a small cute nose and curves and huge boobs then I get desperately horny do other guys feel like this or do they like shorter girls that are petite. So what is sexier tall or short.Do guys prefer dating short woman or tall woman and do woman prefer dating tall guys or short guys and how tall would you like your partner to be?Do guys prefer dating short woman or tall woman and do woman prefer dating tall guys or short guys and how tall would you like your partner to be?Do guys prefer dating short woman or tall woman and do woman prefer dating tall guys or short guys and how tall would you like your partner to be?
  • Shorter girls are way sexier ( petite)
    Vote A
  • Shorter guys are way sexier
    Vote B
  • Average height is just right for girls and extremely sexy 1.65-1.9 meters tall
    Vote C
  • Average height for guys is extremely sexy 1.65 -1.9 meters tall
    Vote D
  • Taller woman are way sexier the taller the better greater than 1.9 meters tall
    Vote E
  • Taller men are way sexier the taller the better Taller than 1.9 meters tall
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Most men prefer short girls unless she is like 4'10 lol.
    And most women prefer taller men so 6'0 and up.

1|2
    1|0
    • I think women wants a man who is at least a head taller than them. Like me who wants a head shorter woman.
      Of course there is a limit so no a 1 meter girl is not the sexiest girl on the planet if you understand my meaning here 😅

• @rajson actually even when it comes to midgets, guys tend to be more okay with it. :)

Most Helpful Guys

• I love shorter girls. Sex becomes more practical because you can destroy the apartment with her and she will still be ready for more. And you take less space in tub and when you are on vacation or hiking and her kegs start hurting her, she can just jump on your back and you can carry her like a backpack. :D

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 11

• It’s pretty obvious. Woman wants a man taller than her, and a man wants a woman that is shorter than him.

Women feels more safe around a taller man which will also make them feel comfortable

A man wants a short woman and so do I. I like cute girls and girls are cute when they are short ☺️

It’s what makes a man more of a man and a woman more of a woman

0|1
    1|0
  • I like dating both tall and short there many pro and con. I’m 5.6 and tallest woman I dated was 5.11 shortest 4.8

To the point. In all I’ve dated more tall women then short. I thought dating shorty or my hight would be great. I was wrong. I would marry a 6 ft woman if I get a chance! I find tall women cute and hot. But shorty are ok ish. It comes to personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind shorter girls but I prefer average girls, and I really like tall girls too, it doesn't bother me if she's taller than me, as long as I like her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd prefer girls who are the same height as myself and I'm like 5 ft 2, so shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better to go look at dating site statistics and get an empirical take on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with height 5.4' to 5.9' are perfect with tight figure

0|2
    0|0
  • Girls with average hight are more attractive with shaped figure.. But too long or lean girls are not attracted

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally really like tall women

0|1
    0|0
  • Tall girls are hot as fuck

0|1
    0|0
  • I get told I am tall all the time at 1.85...

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls like guys 6 foot and up and most guys like the women to be a few inches shorter than themselves

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes