When you had sex for the first time, did you tell your friends about it?

• yes
  • no
  • still a virgin
    Vote C

59140

Most Helpful Guys

• Hahaha!

I asked them "don't you see anything different?"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 138

• Nobody's damn business.

And for the record, I never heard anything remotely like what Drumpf called "locker room talk" in any locker room I've ever been in. And no REAL man would ever feel the need to "brag" like that - only guys unbelievably insecure and pathetic with no moral character or anything resembling decency would.

• 6d

Most dudes brag.

• 5d

"dudes" yes.

A REAL man doesn't need to. It's all about security. A REAL man is secure and doesn't need validation about his "conquests". Or the size of his sexual organs.

• It would never occur to me to tell friends about it, I might be out of the curve in this but I was essentially fending for myself and having to act like an adult at age 12. My parents bioth died & was was an only child. Went to new school system and lucked into the hot girl circle. I had lost my virginity and was getting girls off orally by 13 years old.

Months b4 my Mother died I started seeing really sexy books all about how to make a woman cum. She was a model and after that a journalist so she had forward thinking ideas re. sex. I wound up reading every book as porn and didn't realize that that action and many others were part of a plan to make sure I knew how to get a girl off. Bad news, no parents; good news, Going down on 3 of the hottest "in" girls in new school (2 of whom wrote- handwritten perfumed letters describing their first orgasm). They were keep sakes but my legal guardian found them carefully (not, I may have been a child prodigy in making 13 year old neighbors intense orgasms but that doesn't translate into "smart enough to find true hiding place. That was in the summer, when I started my new school I didn't have enough to think, hmm sock drawer,

It made my life so much easier to start as a sophomore with a rep. . I know girls talk- at least 13 yr, old ones do.

• Still a virgin, but I won't tell anyone immediately. I would feel out the gravity of the "happening" to me and the woman, see how we both felt about it, what it did to me, and then maybe tell my closest friends. Like a life update thing. None of my close friends have told me though. I trust my closest friends greatly.

• Just 2 of my friends; both girls. It was in college and we were just sort of walking each other through relationship stuff and then when I got into my relationship w/ my girlfriend at the time (and lost my virginity) we got talking about sex and how's it feel for the guy, how's it feel for the girl, "tips and tricks" for how she do things with her boyfriend or how I should go about it with my girlfriend

• I was 13. She was 18. She initiated it, home alone, lonesome because her fiancé was away in the Navy. Three times, three different ways, in one day. It only happened that one day. I didn't tell anybody, but she sure did, because the next day her 15 year old neighbor found me in the woods next to my grandmother's lake house walking my dog and made me do it with her, or she'd tell my grandmother.

• 6d

So the next day was rape

• 6d

@Dionigi No, I enjoyed every minute of the next day, too. There weren't many boys around there, just girls, and the age of consent was 12 or 14 in those days. They same 15 year old, who was a redhead, not my favorite, brought her 11 year old sister with her the next time to watch, and then do her, but I wouldn't, so I just let her fool around with me. A whole different time and mores.

• No I did not.. It was not any ones business it was only was between her and I, and that is the way it should be, most that tell their friends about it want only to be looked at as some male macho stud or something.. I do not wish to have any part of that... she was at the time more important to me then any friend. take care now and have a great week

• The poll for this question is interesting. Especially since I think most guys are thought to be gloating when they have sex. I didn't tell anyone my first time because I figured they wouldfigure it out. I was with her for some time. I also generally only answer questions, not just throw my information out there.

• Yeah... told my pal (s) all 3 times I had sex for the first times. It turns out you gotta actuually get your penis INTO the vagina or it's not really fucking. LOL
    I'm still not really sure when I lost my virginity. Is that sad? LOL. Now I'm a real adult. And it couldn't matter less.

• Not all of them- just the ones that had been making a big deal of me losing my virginity (I was 15 years and 2 months old when I lost it) so they would stop talking about it.

• hells yeah! and then we sing this song together
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

• I think that guys who brag either are too dumb to know better as I’m shore the girls all are too... or they gave confidence issues and are over compensating...

• No way, that's gay.

What me and the mrs get up to in the bedroom stays between us. Seriously, whatever happened to privacy?

• i haven't im a virgin waiting till marriage, and i dont have any friends anyways, and even if i did, and i was not a virgin, i still wouldn't do that

• 6d

There aren't many guys would wait, unless the girl they are with wants to wait.

• I never did , I think its a private thing that should not be abused

• We were both very young and had no idea what sex was. We both found our dad's "dirty" magazines and was amazed what those people were doing in those pictures. We decided to try it. Neither one of us had any idea what to do and it didn't matter as it came naturally. And I was completely surprised when I came as I had no idea my body did that and it felt amazing. I also had no idea masturbation existed.

I came in her and it didn't take long to figure out that is how women get pregnant. So I asked one of my friends if he knew if a ten year old girl could get pregnant. He didn't know. I was worried about that for quite a while.

And been cumming in women ever since lol

• No. It was terrible and awkward and I pulled out early because I wasn't feeling it (mentally). Quite embarrassing. We broke up a week later and then I told them why and exactly what I'm telling you.

• Yeah but then my closet friend didn’t keep her lips shut and told the entire school that I had aids which I didn’t the girl was then called a slut till this day I regret telling her my experience

• Because the girl I had sex with wasn't the girl I wanted to meet in my neighborhood she was offering no strings and I wanted to get passed the virgin thing as a guy I was 15

• People don't really want to hear about someone else's sex life. They only want to talk about it themselves 😂

• No, because of who I did it with. She was a 38 year old MILF. I was 15.

• More from Guys
    118

What Girls Said 58

• im a virgin.. but when i do im not telling my best friends... and ill tell u why... so there's this guy I've liked since like freshman year and now im a junior and we decided we might fuck, he's a freshman in college... anyways my ex best friend met him when i made her freshman year because i wanted her to meet the guy i liked and he didn't know i liked him so when my ex best friend went for him he went with it and i told her not to do that bc i liked him but she didn't care and then they fucked and she thought they were gonna date and was upset when he didn't want to date and they made up and i was still friends with both of them but then one day i sat with him at lunch and she badmouthed me to my usual lunch table and everyone told me she was callng me a fake ugly slut and she lied and said she didn't but i know she did... anyways now were not friends and imma fuck this guy and i can't tell her bc were not friends i can't tell my reallygood friends cause she's friends with my ex friend and so are all my other friends and people would probably be mad that i fuckd him soooooo...

• 6d

Yo, I get your story and all. Some friends can't be trusted. I told a friend of mine about my crush, and he could have had her if he wanted, but NEVER did he even comment on her appearance around me, out of respect for me. That's how it's supposed to be.
      PLEASE learn to use commas and punctuation marks. Your writing is terribly hard and tiresome to read. It makes people give up halfway through reading your story. You are 17.

• 6d

Your story is so complicated

• 6d

ok so long story short.. my best friend stole my guy after i introduced her to him and she didn't care how i felt... and after they broke it off and ended i was friends with both of them and she started calling me a slut and shit bc i was friends with him... and then she lied saying she didn't call me a slut but ik she did... and anyways i can't tell anyone when i fuck him bc they would all tell her or they would hate me for it

• No still a virgin, But If I were to have sex, I don't think I'd tell my friends as first times don't go amazing most of the times, as I've heard from most of my friends.

I also don't have many close friends at the moment, and don't think I'd talk about it, unless it were very interesting or something funny happened.

I'm sure they don't want to know anyway

• I was underage (15) and I did not want the word spread around in the entire city. It was my secret (and hopefully the guy's) until I was 17.
    Since I was never questioned about that at school or given smirky smiles in recess, I assume he kept his part of the secret too

• I told my closest friends about it. I have friends with them since we were young so we know everything about each other, we've always talked about guys and all that, so telling them about it was natural. I have shared many significant live stories with them, it was good moment for me so I shared it with them. Of course I didn't share explicit details 😅

• Girls talk, that's all I can say... lol

• I don't think it's anything to brag about. Word will get around from loose lipped people and you may be thought of as a slut then. Don't kiss and tell and have some dignity.

• I’m still a virgin, but tbh when I do have sex I probably won’t be able to resist talking about it unless my partner was really against it

• Still a virgin, if I were to somehow lose virginity, which is unlikely, I would not tell my friends. I don't tell my friends personal information.

• After my first time, i wrote it to my best friend, he was upset.

That was the day i realized what the " FRIENDZONE " was

• I told one friend, my closest friend. It wasn't because we told each other everything, or I wanted her to know. It was because a day later she was wondering why out of nowhere her boyfriend was suggesting they should "take the next step". She figured it out.

• Yes I told my best friend and that was the only person I told. I was so excited I had to tell at least one person lol

• That was kind of the reason why I did it in the first place. I was sick of all my friends telling me about their first times. It made it into this big deal and something I just wanted to get over with before it became something i was afraid of

• No, I told my twin sis tho. Sent a text like "Bruhh!! I can't where white No more✌😆"

• No I was worried they would tell and I would get in trouble haha

• yes-a few days after because I was very sad about how he pressured me and how I was so stupid to give in

• Still a virgin, but i dont see why i would tell them anyway, that just seems like a weird thing to mention in my opinion

• Kinda, well I didn't share the details but overall I told them like 6 months later, we weirdly got into this topic and then it came to the light lol

• During that time in my life, I didn't talk about my sexual activities with anyone at all.

• I actually didn't... took me years before I was comfortable talking about sex at all to people I wasn't having it with.

• didn't feel the need to share. I just let them make an ussumption and when they asked i didn't deny it

• More from Girls
    38