Do you have sex on the second/third date?

I just met this guy twice and we had great times. He asked me to go to his place when the end of our second date, but I refused. And then now he’s asking me to go to his place watching Netflix. Does he just want sex? We met each other on tinder. I don’t mind having sex however I don’t want him consider me easy. I think he should make more effort, and I don’t want this relationship turn to sex only. I’m afraid he’s doing the same to other girls. I don’t know. Now I don’t know how to reply him. What do you think?
So I told this guy that I’m not looking for hook up. He said “who says anything about hook up?” And he still wants to meet. (But who knows? Maybe he just doesn’t want to admit

For I mentioned previously that I don’t mind having sex, I was too easy for my previous date, I didn’t think too much as I’m not that conservative, and I don’t think it’s my lost. However guys seem don’t treat those girls who have sex with them at early stage?
Okay so we had dinner yesterday and we talked a lot. And he asked me again if I want to watch that show with him, it was very hard for me to say no, not because I want to go but I’m that kind of person that feel embarrassed to say no to people. So I didn’t answer, just wanted to change topic, but he asked me many times until I mumbled “ok...”, I was thinking to tell him I wanna go home after dinner, but he booked the uber immediately, so yes I didn’t know how to do so I went to his place with him.
3d
Update:

I told this guy that I don’t want to be one of his casual relationships, especially after seeing so many girl’s stuff at his place. He said he understands but he really likes me. In the end we stopped talking about this. After around two weeks he texted me again and asked me out, might be tomorrow. However I really don’t know what to say actually. Seems we are just not attracted to each other enough to cut off other lines.

70115

Most Helpful Guys

• Sex isn't something you award or withhold, to test his commitment or to avoid approbation. If you want to have sex, have sex. If you don't, don't. Quit trying to turn it into a tool to manipulate him. By trying to avoid being thought "easy", you are coming across as insecure or cold, instead. If he decides you're not compatible on THAT basis, what have you gained?

You don't want the relationship to be about sex only? Then stop making sex significant. You're working against your stated goal, here.

• But I don’t know why guys always imply me for sex when our second date. Im sure I didn’t talk about any sex thing with them or try to wear little. Sometimes even the whole conversation is about travel and politics, they still:(

• "No chemistry" is more than enough to decline, So is "I just don't want to." The reason doesn't matter; only your willingness or lack of it.

• True!

• Ask him - in person - if he just wants sex or if he wants more. Have him tell you what he wants. If he says he wants a LTR and he thinks you are right for him, then reply and tell him that you are very attracted but rushing into sex usually ruins relationships and ask if he is willing to wait. His response to that will tell you what you need to know.

I have had sex on a third date and I have waited for 4-5 months before having sex. If you really want a LTR, you are willing to wait.

• Wouldn’t guys feel pressured if I ask this kind of question?

• Have you learned some lessons from this experience?

• Good question. I’ll think about it.

Most Helpful Girls

• You seem confuse.
    Yes he only wants sex , Netflix and chill? You know that right?
    And yes he does it with other girls and intends for this shared activity with you too.
    If you want to be with a man. just say on 1st date that you ONLY look for a serious relationship.
    And be very clear about this.
    Its serious business.
    It will evaporate the Netflix and chill ones , and keep the good one interested with getting to know you , it will be those looking for serious deal , no dick deal.

I waited 14 th date with my current one. And he was still willing to wait if anything.
    He was not looking for anything serious , but changed his mind because' I was strict and knew what I want' and did not put up with his shits.
    Don't netflix and chill its bad for your self esteem. And low self esteem don't attract quality guy.

• Some people have taken the time here to length on your question. You don't give any thoughts on this , don't even give a thumbs up/down to anyone , but you have the audacity to update your question and asking on more advice?
      I think you are the one who should make more effort

• **I can't UPDATE TWICE IN A WEEK AND THERE IS 500 WORDS LIMITATION SO I JUST PUT THE UPDATE ON SOME OF THE COMMENTS FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW**

1. We watched the show and had a deep conversation at his place, I went to the toilet and there’s a bra hanging there.
      2. Some earrings and toothbrushes are there too.
      3. I was not angry but laughed at him, he told me he’s dating with a few girls.
      4. After the conversation I feel we’re more like friends, even when he kissed me, I literally don’t feel anything.
      5. He did ask me if I wanna stay or he book a car to send me home. I told him I wanna go home.
      6. But deep in my mind, I don’t mind having sex with him, maybe because he told me that sex is everywhere, he had sex on the first day when he met his ex. I feel that to him, with or without sex seem not to be the key to a relationship.
      7. Since I’m not jealous about he’s dating other girls, I think I’m not that into him, after this third date with a deeper conversation. No chemistry.

• 2d

Ha, ha, you burned her real good by saying that people have taken the time here to lengthen your question. I totally agree with you. Lot of selfish people like her who don't show their appreciation for other people taking the time to help them. Good catch bro. 100 percent agree.

• that is why marriage is made for a reason which so called modern, educated and open minded people don't understand.

If he has no intention of getting married and having children with you, then he just wants sex and you are then in a meaningless relationship that is based on lust.

True love is when two people have the intention of spending their entire lives together, when they have the intention of getting married.

Whatever boys say in the comments to make you feel guilty using peer pressure, just prioritise your self-respect, you are not a piece of meat, you are a woman, you are more than just a body, and a relationship is more than just a sex, you are a woman with a heart, with self-respect and feelings.

Don't lower your standards and don't have a board sign that says, "available to get laid after 2 hours of conversation."

A woman who is called difficult is just a woman who knows her value, who respects herself.

Having sex whilst you are insecure, is like putting your heart on your sleeves and waiting for it to be broken.

Step up your game. Make him wait. Test him if this is true love, then he can wait for at least months, ask him if he will ever consider marriage, if he consider introducing you to his parents, if he consider meeting your parents, if he will consider having children with you, especially if you want to a long term relationship.

Commitment is everything. If this is a timepass relationship and lust, then he will just give up and leave, but if this is true love then he will fight for this relationship.

Now, guys can read this comment and BURN!!!

We are not sex objects without brains.

You have the right to ask all of those questions, and men who will make you feel guilty just can't stand women with brains, high standards and self-respect.

They prefer women who are willing to have one night stands with someone they met two minutes ago

Guys do have double standards for their sisters, daughters, and other people's sisters and daughters.

Don't be one of those girls who are used and dumped, who are pumped and dumped and never taken serious.

Sorry if there is anything wrong with my words, I was typing this in a rush.

• I didn't read most of this garbage but sex is not something incredible or to be idolised. Its just sex. You are no better than anyone else for abstaining, nobody will congratulate you or care that you are 50 and a virgin.