Guys, do you think that muscular girls are not sexually pleasurable / soft as chubby, normal girls?

013

Most Helpful Guys

• Muscular girls are rare, so I doubt I ever have the option to date one in the first place, but the main issue is not about the physical feeling, many guys simply don't like the idea of dating a girl who might look stronger and therefore more masculine than them.

tvtropes.org/.../NoGuyWantsAnAmazon

• I think both are equally attractive for different reasons, and I would date either body type as much as the other. Both aesthetics are very desirable to me. One is not in competition with the other. Some might see such an attraction as a dichotomy and hard to understand, but that's just the way I have always been. Both are beautiful.