Guys, do you think that muscular girls are not sexually pleasurable / soft as chubby, normal girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Muscular girls are rare, so I doubt I ever have the option to date one in the first place, but the main issue is not about the physical feeling, many guys simply don't like the idea of dating a girl who might look stronger and therefore more masculine than them.

tvtropes.org/.../NoGuyWantsAnAmazon

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both are equally attractive for different reasons, and I would date either body type as much as the other. Both aesthetics are very desirable to me. One is not in competition with the other. Some might see such an attraction as a dichotomy and hard to understand, but that's just the way I have always been. Both are beautiful.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• It'a all a matter of degree. I like firm women but not to the point that toughing them is no longer fun. I like her booty to jiggle a little when she walks or I'm spanking it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, it is a sliding scale. Overall I find softer women more attractive... there are some women that are more athletic looking that I also find attractive but the more muscular she starts to look the more I begin to find it unattractive and if she has a lot of muscle tone she'd probably be someone I'd not be interested in romantically.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how fit their is a balance where she has visible muscle but primarily when she flexes. That's fine with me but yes topically soft or toned is best.

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on your definition of muscular.. If you're fit than no, but if you are like some of those roid head body builder girls yeah thats disgusting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefers fit girls (my girlfriend is but it is not why I answered this)

1|0
    0|0
  • Any women who I find attractive is sexually pleasurable. lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some are, but most of them aren't!
    Are u from Germany?

0|0
    0|0
  • if their body is hard hard equals manly so muscular broads is basically guys so no

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they are sexually pleasurable

1|0
    0|0
  • Fit girls are crazy sexy!!!

1|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!