What's the most realistic quote you know?

Mine is-
THE PUSSY IS NEVER YOUR'S, IT'S JUST YOUR TURN!! 😝😂

418

Most Helpful Girl

• "Sometimes things Fall apart so better things can Fall together."
    -Marilyn Monroe, One smart Blond. xx

What Guys Said 18

• Along the lines of the pussy quote, "the experience is the gift because life is only temporary and not really yours to keep".

• It's brutal but I'd say it's absolutely true in almost all cases.

• Exactly she had been married 21 years and still to this day I will say I was not born with that pussy that women can do what she wants with it just like this dick is mine I can do what I want with it now it together as a couple we have threesome but never sneak around and hide that

• i dissagree with your quote , because when the girl is my this is only my pussy and it depends on me how long i like it ;P
    meaby some day suddenly i will say hey im leaving meaby not ;)

• No point in working yourself to death to earn a living

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• I just imagine a car lot with a used pussy salesman going "almost like new! Never been in an accident. Only some minor damage to the upholstery from the last owner: Jamal."

• What's the most realistic quote you know?

• The best dick is the one who is upright and able to stay inside a pussy for a long time yeeee

• Unfortunately, that's extremely true about women

• Show more from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 3