Have I been aroused all day?

I have a free day today and I've been laying at home and I have been thinking about sex and guys, I've been watching cute guys. I haven't felt THAT turned on, but I've been literally dripping wet, my panties got soaked

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• Hi girlfriend. You know I'm in the same predicament I m full of I'm. I'm hard. I'm thinking abojt you. Im gettting harder to. So I'm rubbingy cock and balls. I wish I could keep all my cum for you Cam2Cam.
    I want you touching yourself thinking Bout me watching you. are you fingers curled up toward the sky inside your pussy oh yeah. Is that g-_spot still there. Is it a little puffy and zensitive.! My finger are longer
    Let me do it for you oh look at. big cock be now.

That's a lot like I playi sa t go find ml
    Motr o out
    About uy you' I'm hard here waiting. Hoping it's going to happen I'm crazy to know or see you cum

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm afraid my thumbs were swollen from typing... missing so many keystrokes. Or it could have been my nervous pent-up sexual energy for you that was making me shake?

But Thanks for the MHO

Please
      ;-) Rexi

• 2d

More etc. etc.
      If you pm me , I think I would like it.

• Normal stuff
    U r human
    U can go and have sex... that easy
    Or u can fight it
    U decide

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For heaven's sake girl, why not release all that wound up frustration?

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Sounds like a good day to masturbate several times of invite a guy friend over for some all-day sex!

0|0
    0|0
  • hahaha well, yeah you have obviously. You can either take care of it or start thinking of unsexy things if its bothering you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it sounds like you are very aroused. You should probebly sit down and masturbate, you are already lined up for it, so why not.

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds good... you should have a nice long masturbation session now you are nice and wet

0|0
    0|0
  • You need a Dripping wet penis to go with that Dripping wet pussie you have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds hot are you on or close to getting your period?

0|0
    0|0
  • When you give your mind time to wonder this happens. Just give in you will feel better afterwards

0|0
    0|0
  • lol
    change your mind and get a new thing to think about

0|0
    0|0
  • So have l

0|1
    0|0
  • That's beautiful.

0|0
    0|0