Do girls like it when a guy shaves his junk?

I recently shaved my dick, it just kinda happen. Not sure if I should do it again... do girls like it when boys do this?

12

Most Helpful Girls

• Yeah dont like pubic hair on a guy, smooth is best

• Yeah I don't want a mouthful of his pubes

What Girls Said 10

• I'm in agreement with the other 2 girls, I don't like it completely shaved it looks out of place. I mean it looks like it shouldn't be, some guys do it thinking it makes them look larger, shaving it doesn't make it grow or every guy would shave twice a day. LMAO

• Just a good trim is best. For me, anyway. Fully shaved can look a bit gay.

• Personally I love to see it trimmed neat and tidy. After all I do not like getting a mouthful of pubes.

• Thanks... good point!

• You said that you just shaved your dick. How does that just happen and how harry was it? I think most people reading this think you manscaped.
    Just shaving your dick is not the same.

• I've never been with a guy but I personally prefer shaved armpits and an at least neatly trimmed junk area. Only because it can get itchy as it grows back and not everyone probably likes that feeling.

• Thanks!! It does feel different being so smooth lol

• Yes! Especially if I'm giving him head. I don't like hair in my mouth. It stays cleaner too.

• Trimmed over shaved for sure. Razor bumps are painful and the cactus feel is not sexy lol

• No, leave it natural! The first time my boyfriend and I had sex he shaved it, because he said most of his ex's hated bushes, so he assumed I did too. I actually love hair everywhere on a man. I love the musky smell of him down there. Sucking him off hairy is so hot. 😍

• Im a virgin but I would prefer it to be trimmed... Not too much hair but not completely shaved (the last one seems a but gay for me ahah)

• I kinda liked it shaved simply because I hate when I’m down on my boyfriend and then I have to stop cause I’ve got hair in my mouth 😐
    We laughed at first but now it’s just not even funny anymore lol