Do you think you have sex appeal?

Is not having sex appeal an insecurity to those who feel that way or does no one admit that they just don't have any sex appeal?
I came to realise that most people around the streets do not seem to have that much sex appeal to them, other than looking sexy, nothing in their movements shows that they have that little something more that would make you think of dirty things right away.
But nonetheless it seems that way more people think that they do have sex appeal when they're actually just cringy, and I don't know if that would be them trying their best or genuinely thinking what they're doing is in any way attractive.
You can also give me your definition of "sex appeal" and how you notice if someone has it or not.
  • I think I do have some sex appeal
  • I look sexy but don't have any sex appeal
  • I just don't have sex appeal
    Vote C
  • If you're sexy you automatically have sex appeal what are you saying?
    Vote D

1925

Most Helpful Guys

• I think I ooze sexuality sometimes. Not always, but most days I find I think women feel something from me at times. Maybe it's the way I dress or how I feel inside and it resonates outwardly? Maybe it's how I look at women when I feel sexual? I don't know, but lately and from thinking back to my past experiences, I know that I sexually attract women and I sometimes I don't have to do or say anything.

I also feel that if you are a sexual person, you just have this sense about who is sensual as well and gravitate to them subconsciously.

• I'm shredded, ballsy, confident, certain, always walk with my head held high. I got the mysterious factor, along with hard eyes. Women are often curious about me. Kinda ironically, because the same aura I have which makes women curious makes guys guarded. Yeah. I got some sex appeal. And a nice, hard-hard-won body, six pack, etc, too.

They might not be attractive to you, but that doesn't mean that they aren't to others. Women tend to vary more than men in the kinds of guys they view as sexy. And just view weird shit as sexy. Like the disgusting mess called a "dad bod" which a lot of women were going crazy over.

I mean. It's different for men and women. It's easy for women to have sex appeal, because guys view 85% of women as attractive. And we don't base attractiveness as much on behaviors or clothing style and such. Yeah, they play a role. But not to the same extent that they do for women.

Like. It's as difficult for a male to have sex appeal as it is for a female to not have sex appeal, in my opinion. Even the awkward ones are still sexy, in my opinion. That's how I see it, anyway. *shrug*

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I consider the two identical. Sexy and sex appeal to me is how you feel. How your energy makes others feel. I don't have to dress a particular way to be sexy. I'm not always sexy. If I'm not in the sexy mood, I'm not sexy but when I'm feeling sexy and exude that sexual energy, i am. I've always been sexy since I can remember knowing what it was. At my heaviest and now at my thinnest. My younger age and now older aged. I've seen sexy people of all sizes body types color and sex. It's an energy more than simply a look.

• Your definition of sex appeal is causing someone to think dirty things right away? You are way off anonymous girl!
    Sex appeal is in the eye of the beholder and you are so off in my opinion.
    The way a girl walks can show sex appeal, or talks, or smiles, or just looks at a guy.
    Dirty thoughts have nothing to do with sex appeal, all guys think dirty thoughts when they see a hot girl.