Do you think you have sex appeal?

Is not having sex appeal an insecurity to those who feel that way or does no one admit that they just don't have any sex appeal?
I came to realise that most people around the streets do not seem to have that much sex appeal to them, other than looking sexy, nothing in their movements shows that they have that little something more that would make you think of dirty things right away.
But nonetheless it seems that way more people think that they do have sex appeal when they're actually just cringy, and I don't know if that would be them trying their best or genuinely thinking what they're doing is in any way attractive.
You can also give me your definition of "sex appeal" and how you notice if someone has it or not.
  • I think I do have some sex appeal
    Vote A
  • I look sexy but don't have any sex appeal
    Vote B
  • I just don't have sex appeal
    Vote C
  • If you're sexy you automatically have sex appeal what are you saying?
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I think I ooze sexuality sometimes. Not always, but most days I find I think women feel something from me at times. Maybe it's the way I dress or how I feel inside and it resonates outwardly? Maybe it's how I look at women when I feel sexual? I don't know, but lately and from thinking back to my past experiences, I know that I sexually attract women and I sometimes I don't have to do or say anything.

I also feel that if you are a sexual person, you just have this sense about who is sensual as well and gravitate to them subconsciously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm shredded, ballsy, confident, certain, always walk with my head held high. I got the mysterious factor, along with hard eyes. Women are often curious about me. Kinda ironically, because the same aura I have which makes women curious makes guys guarded. Yeah. I got some sex appeal. And a nice, hard-hard-won body, six pack, etc, too.

They might not be attractive to you, but that doesn't mean that they aren't to others. Women tend to vary more than men in the kinds of guys they view as sexy. And just view weird shit as sexy. Like the disgusting mess called a "dad bod" which a lot of women were going crazy over.

I mean. It's different for men and women. It's easy for women to have sex appeal, because guys view 85% of women as attractive. And we don't base attractiveness as much on behaviors or clothing style and such. Yeah, they play a role. But not to the same extent that they do for women.

Like. It's as difficult for a male to have sex appeal as it is for a female to not have sex appeal, in my opinion. Even the awkward ones are still sexy, in my opinion. That's how I see it, anyway. *shrug*

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well I consider the two identical. Sexy and sex appeal to me is how you feel. How your energy makes others feel. I don't have to dress a particular way to be sexy. I'm not always sexy. If I'm not in the sexy mood, I'm not sexy but when I'm feeling sexy and exude that sexual energy, i am. I've always been sexy since I can remember knowing what it was. At my heaviest and now at my thinnest. My younger age and now older aged. I've seen sexy people of all sizes body types color and sex. It's an energy more than simply a look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your definition of sex appeal is causing someone to think dirty things right away? You are way off anonymous girl!
    Sex appeal is in the eye of the beholder and you are so off in my opinion.
    The way a girl walks can show sex appeal, or talks, or smiles, or just looks at a guy.
    Dirty thoughts have nothing to do with sex appeal, all guys think dirty thoughts when they see a hot girl.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I don't think I'm really attractive or special, but I must have some sex appeal because I've had a few relationships, and some casual flings over the years. Now I'm in a relationship with a beautiful woman. So there must be something there. Is it sex appeal or is it just being a decent human being, a good communicator or what? I don't really know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only base this answer on; I don't try and I do get picked up and hit on. I intentionally drive a piece of s and wear basic stuff and just be myself. I do what the f I want basically. Is that sex appeal? Who the hell knows.

2|0
    0|0
  • This is a good question and it is very telling by the results of the poll. Women and men think of themselves differently according to the data. I think if I could lose weight and dress better then, yes, I could be easier on the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I have sex appeal, though it's not like I've spent any time thinking about sex appeal in general, I've simply always assumed I don't have it and been fine with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the issue here is one of taste. We all get shit that turns us on that doesn't turn others on. That's perfectly fine and just because YOU don't find someone secually attractive does not mean they don't have sex appeal

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't happen often, but i do get approached by pretty girls from time to time. Even have them throw themselves on me.
    But i can't tell wether thats an unsual thing for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell ya, I got sex appeal for days
    Do you think you have sex appeal?

0|1
    0|0
  • If i had sex appeal i'd assume girls would be lining up to have sex. I assume the appeal comes from what i do, not because i look or dress sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • differetn for guys and girls guys have to be comical sex appeal when in bed if u got nice cock shaved clean big girls love that

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve been told I look good and I think I look good. Not hard on the eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 17

• I know I don't. I'm not looking for validation here, I just genuinely don't think I have any sex appeal. When I think of someone having sex appeal, I think of people who look mature in a sense of being well developed and are confident in their bodies.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do believe that I have sex appeal. It’s all about looks and attitude.
    I’m definitely not the most attractive person in the world but I can be very seductive when I want to be. A persons perception of “sexiness” will vary from person to person. And I do have the ability to use my intuition and individuality for drawing someone in enough to want them to... want me😘
    Again, I have to pick and choose when I feel like doing all this—which is rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have sex appeal, but I will only show it to those I choose. I don't want to walk on the street and have some random people have all these dirty thoughts about me. 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t try to dress sexy, it comes off as trashy.
    Dress classy, and the sex appeal is a vibe that comes off your attitude.

0|0
    0|0
    • OR dress in something short but instead of going for a sexy attitude... act incredibly innocent.

• Yes, I have sex appeal, I am sexy and I'm attractive. No, I'm not exaggerating...

0|0
    0|0
  • Aside from my vote about myself, I've seen some people on here who I personally think have sex appeal😏😌

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, i don't get hit on so I im guessing i don't. O well...

0|0
    0|0
  • What is the difference between sexy and sex appeal anyway? I think I’m very sexy and everyone is sexy in their own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I just think I am cute
    No sexy flexy Angelina jolie vibes😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex appeal is 50% what you've got
    And 50% what people think you've got

-Sophia Loren

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls