If you could not fulfil all of your partner's sexual desires, you would encourage them to see other people to fill the gaps?

• Yes
  • No
But what if they are looking at incorporating BDSM play

1535

Most Helpful Guys

• I personally like BDSM play so thats not an issue. But in some ways i would be open to it but on a case by case basis. I can understand a bisexual girl has the desire to be with a girl and would be open to a threesome. Or in case of BDSM bringing in a third party dominant or submissive. But i do want to participate in the act myself in some form.

• I wouldn't "encourage" her but I would leave it open to her, as an option. My wife has had sex with another guy. Not because I can't satisfy her but because I'm the only guy she had ever had sex with and considering we are in our late 20s/early 30s, she wanted to experience something new.

To me, "not being able to fulfill a partner's sexual needs" isn't necessarily related to some sort of physiological problems. Of course that can be a reason but it doesn't have to be. Rather, I believe it is strange to think that one single person could fulfill ALL needs and desires of another person. In any other context, such a presumption would seem ridiculous. For example no one would come on the idea to suggest that people should only have one single friend. Ideally, we have many different friends for the different things we enjoy doing. Maybe one friend is great to hang out at the pub with and have deep conversations with but he's not so good to party with. For that you've got a different friend.
    It's the same in romance. A man (or woman) might be a wonderful soulmate and partner but they might not be sexually compatible with you. Or at least not entirely. That doesn't mean they are bad in bed, it just means they are kind of different from their partner.

In the case of my own relationship, my wife loves sex with me but she also loved the experiences with the other guy. To me that makes total sense. These two things are not mutually exclusive. I love chocolate cake and I also love steak. And on one day you can have one and on another day you can have the other. There's no need to have only chocolate cake for the next 50 years, even if it's the best chocolate cake in the world.

Most Helpful Girls

• No. That is more like a open relationship then and I am not into that. If a partner feels so passionate about a fantasy that I may not feel comfortable with to the extent that they need to find someone else then there is something severely wrong with the relationship. There is more important things than just sex and fantasies in a relationship.

• I don't see the possibility of me not fulfilling all of my partners sexual desires no matter what. If it was something like gay sex, or something with him being submissive, I wouldn't be with him in the first place.

• Oh and if they were looking to incorporate BDSM play, I'd do it. I'm okay with experiencing pain and stuff for my partners pleasure.

• what about bondage tape, collars and the intense kinky toys?

• Maybe I guess so, yeah