Why do I get embarrassed about moaning when he kisses my lips, body or during sex?

Alicia96xxx
I’m 21 and he is the first and only guy I have ever had sex with. I lost my virginity to him 6 months ago (I’m a late bloomer I guess you could say.)

Every time he kisses my neck I get embarrassed and instantly put my hands over my mouth to silence myself or muffle the moans. I don’t know whether it’s normal to moan when he kisses my body or neck too I don’t know why I do it I just can’t control what comes out of my mouth.

My boyfriend tells me he likes and always whispers to my
While we’re having sex ‘stop with the hand over your mouth I want to hear it!’. He ends up gripping my hands above my head to stop me.

The thing is even though he says he likes it I still get really embarrassed and scared. How do I stop this?
9
2