Could you Forgive somebody that Raped you?

Guys could you forgive a guy or girl who raped you? Girls could you forgive a girl or guy who raped you? Answer for both. I personally couldn’t and would have to go kill or violate them especially if it was a guy.Could you Forgive somebody that Raped you?
  • Yes
  • No

517

Most Helpful Guy

• So, it's pretty rare for guys to get raped and rape comes in many forms. It's a lot less intrusive with guys sometimes. I had a situation where I stayed with a friend at wasn't at all attracted to. I fell asleep and got morning wood which happens commonly when I get overly tired mid day for some reason. While I was asleep she took advantage of that and by the time I woke up I was already inside her. I don't really know how long it was going on but what if I had finished in my sleep or caught and STI or STD. (I immediately stopped her when I woke up) The whole thing made me feel very uneasy and I didn't talk to her for a long time after that. I eventually forgave her but we've never been as close.