Could you Forgive somebody that Raped you?

Guys could you forgive a guy or girl who raped you? Girls could you forgive a girl or guy who raped you? Answer for both. I personally couldn’t and would have to go kill or violate them especially if it was a guy.Could you Forgive somebody that Raped you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• So, it's pretty rare for guys to get raped and rape comes in many forms. It's a lot less intrusive with guys sometimes. I had a situation where I stayed with a friend at wasn't at all attracted to. I fell asleep and got morning wood which happens commonly when I get overly tired mid day for some reason. While I was asleep she took advantage of that and by the time I woke up I was already inside her. I don't really know how long it was going on but what if I had finished in my sleep or caught and STI or STD. (I immediately stopped her when I woke up) The whole thing made me feel very uneasy and I didn't talk to her for a long time after that. I eventually forgave her but we've never been as close.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I voted Yes, but it really depends on the nature of the rape.

If the rape was not violent with mal-intent but was more of something akin to being drunk and taking advantage of me, I would feel relatively OK with it and accept it since we all have desires and needs.

However, if the rape was to make me feel powerless against what she could do to me, I likely would not be so forgiving and possibly kill her.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't imagine a situation where a girl could rape me. If a guy raped me, I'd hunt him down and chop his cock and balls off. So no, I wouldn't forgive him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Rapists destroy people's lives. They only care about their personal gratification nothing else. Rapists are predators who seek out the vulnerable and those who will easily give in to their depraved mentality.
    Forgiveness isn't on the cards. It will only encourage others.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it wasn't with a strap-on or to try and trap me with a pregnancy, yeah sure

1|0
    0|0
  • No rapists should be forgiven, commit the crime and lose your life in my book.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd shoot them 30 times and stab a piece of paper on their head that says "I forgive you".

1|0
    0|0
  • I always think its better to forgive and forget, but that person would not be trusted again for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but it doesn't mean I would seek revenge. That said, I am a guy, and if a girl raped me, I would likely be more offended than deeply hurt by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is NO SUCH THING as GUY being RAPED...

0|0
    1|1
    • Stop with the bs guys have been raped.

• Show All
    • Again... That's Not RAPED... That's GIRL gone CRAZY and Doing some SELF-DESTRUCT Act... hehehe

• Think whatever you want 🤷‍♀️ rape is rape.

• Nope, I'm not that strong willed haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• How can you forgive? forget and move on yes but forgive no

0|0
    0|0
  • No & it was close to 27 years ago now.

1|0
    0|0
  • No way

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably. I've forgiven my parents for child abuse. I don't think I even know how to be angry anymore. Part of the process of forgiving my parents was changing my life philosophy, and I don't really believe in blame. It was something I felt like I had to do in order to just move on with my life.

I don't think there's such a thing as a bad person. Just good people who do bad things. And then I decided that there was no purpose for anger. I've only seen it cause pain. So I just stopped. I haven't felt anger in almost three years now.

I still think prison should be used, but not as punishment. It should be to keep people safe, and it should be focused on rehabilitation. Also, it's important to note that forgiveness does not mean allowing oneself to be hurt again. There are plenty of people who I've forgiven yet am still cautious around.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll forgive him after he's been electrocuted to death.

1|0
    0|0
    • I agree with you. It isn't very Christian of me, but... I agree with you. The hurt and rage has to be SO GREAT after being violated. I once made the point (on a different website) that a rapist should loose his penis (and maybe balls too) upon being positively identified as the rapist. A girl disagreed with me and said something to the effect of "A mans penis is simply the weapon, where the disease REALLY lies is in his brain". She is right of course. So... now I am thinking we just get out an egg beater and stir his grey matter (brains) up a bit and let him keep his penis.

• @humor_me
      Yeah, I like the brain scramble idea better.

Recommended myTakes