What do bi people find attractive?

Do bi people find similar traits attractive in both gender or do you find different things attractive depending on what gender that person is? What do bi people find attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m just super turned off by the stereotypical “masculinity”.
    I love all kinds of people, although I lean more towards women.
    So physically, the similar characteristics I can appreciate in both men and women is the soft, and simple structures of their bodies. No muscles.
    And in general I do like assertive people, but I don’t like when they try to control things or “lead”. Like me, I’m strong willed and opinionated but I’m not gonna direct people in the way I want them to. And I feel like more men try to take on some leadership role that I’m just not cool with. But of course not all guys are like that so I’m only attracted to the ones who are different.

0|4
    0|0
    • It's interesting to see that some people are more leaning towards either masculinity or femininity. It does make a lot more sense in my head. Thanks for the answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you what my experiences have been. I tend to prefer feminine traits in general. The women that I have dated have always been very feminine and focused on beauty. The man that I am currently dating is very feminine. His face looks so feminine that he could pass as a female if you didn't see the rest of his body. If you just took a picture of his face, you wouldn't be able to tell that he is male.

0|3
    0|0
    • Interesting. Seems like the question is a little more complex than I thought. I appreciate your answer!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I tend to find similar traits attractive. The biggest crushes of my life have all had brown hair and brown eyes and been taller than me and had similar interests (e. g. gaming, been into science, sarcastic), regardless of whether they're male or female.

0|2
    0|0
    • Interesting. In my head it made sense that you would like more manly traits on a guy and more feminine traits in girls. But hey that's why I asked. Thanks for answering.

• I like girly traits in guys and manly traits in girls.

1|2
    0|0
  • Everyone is different so you can't expect one answer for how every bi person thinks

0|2
    0|0
    • I wasn't expecting one answer, I was expecting many answers so I could answer my question.

• Different things depending on what gender that person is

0|2
    0|0
  • As a Lesbian woman it doesn’t bother me for the most part except if they have a husband/boyfriend and looking for a side girl I’m not into that.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s same as straight people see in opposite sex

0|2
    0|0
    • Well from the answers I'm seeing here seems like it's not that way for everyone. Some like similar attributes, other like specific attributes in each sex.

• I’m bi but honestly it’s hard to explain how others pull my attention

• Yeah and that's perfectly valid, I just had this question in my head cause has a straight man I do like specific traits in women. So was wondering if it was the same with bi people since they find both attractive.

What Guys Said 11

• For me it varies according to gender. I appreciate femininity in women and masculinity in men. I'm attracted to a broader range of women than I am men, and physical attraction plays a greater role. In men looks play a role, but I'm attracted to a man's masculine character and his body about the same.

Sexually, I'm more of a submissive and a bottom, and attracted to partners who more dominant and top, but I'm versatile.

1|2
    0|0
  • As I know they don't have a preference for manly or feminine features. But they look solely at the over all quality if that makes sense.

0|2
    0|0
    • You make it sound like you're picking a weapon in an rpg... I like it

• Would you like to man the milk minigun or the 6.5" anti-THOT gun private.

• I think I'm ok thanks for the offer tho.

• I'm really not picky, but my ideal man is a 7' or taller black haired bear (muscle or chubb, idrc) with a giant beard and my ideal woman is a small titty goth housewife.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a face guy. It's weird.

Butts are nice, but not everything.

Hm. I know what I like when I see it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that many people are bi expecting that because it's the same gender they will understand each other better.

Wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • You mean what women find attractive?

0|1
    0|0
    • No... If you read the question you might get what I mean. It's the best I can do as far as explaining it.

• They're not sure. ;)

0|0
    1|1
  • Everything xD

0|1
    0|1
  • Big titties and weiners probably.

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't like bi

0|0
    0|1