What do bi people find attractive?

Do bi people find similar traits attractive in both gender or do you find different things attractive depending on what gender that person is? What do bi people find attractive?

712

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m just super turned off by the stereotypical “masculinity”.
    I love all kinds of people, although I lean more towards women.
    So physically, the similar characteristics I can appreciate in both men and women is the soft, and simple structures of their bodies. No muscles.
    And in general I do like assertive people, but I don’t like when they try to control things or “lead”. Like me, I’m strong willed and opinionated but I’m not gonna direct people in the way I want them to. And I feel like more men try to take on some leadership role that I’m just not cool with. But of course not all guys are like that so I’m only attracted to the ones who are different.

• It's interesting to see that some people are more leaning towards either masculinity or femininity. It does make a lot more sense in my head. Thanks for the answer!

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell you what my experiences have been. I tend to prefer feminine traits in general. The women that I have dated have always been very feminine and focused on beauty. The man that I am currently dating is very feminine. His face looks so feminine that he could pass as a female if you didn't see the rest of his body. If you just took a picture of his face, you wouldn't be able to tell that he is male.

• Interesting. Seems like the question is a little more complex than I thought. I appreciate your answer!