At what age would you let your children watch pornography?

Let me clarify, if you discovered that your kid was watching porn, what age would they have to be for you to be okay with it

88

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a great question. In my day it was hard to see porn if you were under 18.

If I had young children I would talk to them about the right ways to think about the human body. I simply assume most kids now have seen porn by age 10. I am not sure prohibiting would do much good.

What would your parents need to do to keep you from seeing porn?

Most Helpful Guy

• Over 21 year's of age because I was 21 22 year's old when I started looking at pornography and my dad gave me the pornography to watch. And I was okay with it.