Do you PREFER a Surprise BLOWJOB standing, laying down, or sitting? Or ALL 3?

Q4bean
I want to surprise my boyfriend by giving him a blowjob sometime next month, over college break. Our schools are 2 hours away from each other. We've only made out and he's played with my boobs and butt. We're both not ready to have actual sex yet (he's waiting till marriage) (I'm just a shy virgin). But he said he doesn't consider oral or anal actual sex. I'm not really interested or comfortable with anal... at all... BUT he's such a sweet and great boyfriend and I'd like to please him, so I though I'd start small with a blowjob. He knows I'm shy and honestly he doesn't expect me to give him a blowjob for a while. I made a joke about giving him a blowjob, and he was like "nah not you're style" XD
I'd like to catch him off guard and surprise him since he thinks I'm too innocent to give one. But I don't know what position would be the best time to surprise him in.
**Here are four options I'm considering:
1. He is a gamer so while he's in his chair, I was thinking I could go on my knees, and spin the chair towards me and just unzip his pants.
2. While we're cuddling I could start touching his junk mail and then just ask If he wants a blowjob?
3. Just drop to my knees while he's standing in his dorm room and unzip his pants
4. Start rubbing on his junk mail while he's in his gaming chair AND THEN bring him over to the bed to continue the actual blowjob act.

* ALSO instead of doing it over November break should I wait until his birthday in December which is during winter break.*
Let me know which situation you would prefer... or if you're a girl which one you think your man would like the best, or come up with your own. Thanks so much for your help!
+1 y
Thanks so much for all the great opinions! Should I give him one on his birthday instead? I'll update I guess on how it went... even though that kinda weird XD
19
4