If legalised, would you ever-ever, considering the rights, would expose "nipples" in public and bare like mens do?

If legalised, would you ever-ever, considering the rights, would expose If legalised, would you ever-ever, considering the rights, would expose If legalised, would you ever-ever, considering the rights, would expose If legalised, would you ever-ever, considering the rights, would expose If legalised, would you ever-ever, considering the rights, would expose If legalised, would you ever-ever, considering the rights, would expose
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • Maybe if society permits
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Is it okay to be penalized for toplessness?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• its not a big deal... i dont wear bras, and some of my tops are see through, but i dont.. care lmao

3|3
    1|0
  • i would definitely feel more comfortable wearing the shirt with no bra

2|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• No..

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand... why would I wanna walk around showing my nipples lol

6|1
    0|0
  • Women are still so sexualized. And men aren’t capable enough to not gaze and catcall. So no, I wouldn’t free the nipple.

3|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear whatever was comfortable as I do now. I rarely wear underwear anyway

1|2
    0|0
  • It's okay for small breasted women but I have big boobs and I don't want attention. So I wouldn't.

2|0
    0|0
  • No. Desensitizing men to boobs will actually make women less happier

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused with what they are try to achieve?

2|0
    0|0
  • I would 100% wear that first top

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't go topless

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirt with no bra is so comfortable👌🏼
    So why not 😂

1|2
    1|0
  • Where I am it is legal... to be topless like men.. but not many people I see take advantage of that, and probably won't for a few generations. As many people have been raised to believe breasts are sexual and only meant to be seen by husband... I would teach my children the same thing. So I would NOT go topless

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes