Why do women treat "nice men" like shit and expect to be treated with respect in return?

Alone-Forever
So, i am in my late 20's. Never had a relationship, and lost my virginity to a whore, or to use more "kind" words a prostitute. And that was it. My experiences with girls women have been 100% negative. I don't fit the stereotypical characteristics of a self-described "nice guy", since i never called myself that. I already heard from the women who rejected me, that i was a nice guy, that i listened to their problems and gave advice, made them laugh and such. But they only wanted to be friends and nothing else.

My first experience with love, was in middleschool. There was a girl i had a crush on for 2-years. When i asked her out, she said she could'nt. And the next day in school, i heard her talk with a friend, saying how i dared to ask her out, and i was ugly. And her friend saying that she should have said yes, so she could get a free meal.

These are the reasons of their rejection:
- To ugly
- To young
- To old
- To weak
- She deserved someone better
- Inferior
- To poor

Women in their teenage years, and early 20's, prefer the exciting bad boy's for short-term (sexual) relationships, after doing one night stands etc for a longer period of time. They tend to reflect on life, and how they have been treated by those men. And see no future in them. Then all of a sudden she changes her mind, and looks towards the men she looked at as "inferior", and expect those men to welcome her with open arms, out of desperation.

I was told by one of those women, that her past does'nt matter, it's about the person she is now. Basically getting a free pass to treat people like shit, without consequences. Yet if a "nice guy" wants sex, then the men in question are not "entitled" to sex. Which is fine, yes she thinks she is entitled to be treated as a princess and forgiven for her past actions. Just goes to show how sexist and psychotic they are, thinking they have the right to use and abuse people as she wishes.

I am no longer a nice nor bad guy. I am indifferent, i need nothing.
3
8