If my girlfriend wants to have sex with other guy does that mean she doesn't love me?

48

What Girls Said 4

• I don’t even want to look at another guy when I’m in love

• 5d

That's how I'm

• 5d

And it’s so weird that how someone can asked this question lol

• 5d

Ya I guess everyone is different to some people sex doesn't mean anything

• I think thats terrible. Its not something that I would/could do. I'm sorry. Wishing you the best of luck

• 5d

At least asked instead of just doing it I guess

• 5d

True, I guess honesty is worth something

• That means you don’t have a girlfriend

• No but if i sleep with a guy consistently, i do tend to start caring about him if he's a decent person so emotion wise, I don't know if you want to risk it but it might boost up your own sex life with her if it turns you on.

• 4d

Ya it does turn me on I just worry she will lose interest in having it with me then

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah, pretty much. That is if she wants to act on it. Just wanting to can mean you have issues but some couples get past that. Try upping the attention you give to interpersonal communication.

• 5d

Well one her friends her boyfriend let's her sleep with who ever she wants. An my girlfriend says how lucky she is an wishes she could do the same

• 5d

I don't want to do that

• 5d

I think you owe it to yourself to do so. But if you want to risk being a cuck, then try and her down from the ledge.

You won’t feel good when she cheats on you and you could have cut it off prior to the fact.

• If she loves you she would only have eyes for you. She doesn’t love you and once she cheats, you won’t be the same. Grab your balls and let her go.

• No not at all, it's just sex. Sex has no bearing on how she feels about you. I have been in an open marriage for years and it works great for us.

• lol seriously

• It means she is a bitch.

• Yes probably she doesn't love you

• Pretty much

• Don't let her cuck you GODDAMMIT !