Is there any truth that white girls fool around with black guys when they're young but then settle for a white guy when they get older?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
7d
I don't understand how a self-respecting, decent white guy would actually be okay with knowing that his beloved wife spent her younger years scratching her itch with the men she truly found attractive and felt a connection with: black guys, but after she grows older and satisfies said itch she settles for some white guy who doesn't know he's being used, and not because she truly is in love with him or because they have chemistry or even because she finds him sexually attractive.
7d
What a coincidence that some white chick spent most of her youth banging black guys and not even other races of men, yet just so happens to end up settling for some white dude. It's just common sense that if a chick dates nothing but black guys, that must be what she's into. So why did out of nowhere she decided to settle with a white guy? It's funny how these questions are never answered by these women.

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• White women like that are a rabble not worth a penny more than crackheads and hookers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only low-life, trailer-trash, drug-addict white girls do that kind of shit.

0|4
    2|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I've never experienced that. The white women I know that ended up with black guys was later in life. But I can say once they dated a black man they continued to only date black men after that. Me I'm attracted to all kinds and don't limit myself because of the color of skin. My man now is Spanish Portuguese. Of course I didn't know that until after a few dates.

2|2
    0|4
    • 7d

Apon reading your comments and update its obvious you have some serious issues with insecurity. Fix your issues and your views will become realistic.

• 7d

Then please tell me honestly, what do I need to do to fix them?

• W. H. A. T. ? From my experience if they like them young, it’s more like their type. Like someone tall. My sister only ever dated 1 white guy in high school and said he was boring. She’s been married 12+ years and has 3 kids with a black guy.

1|1
    0|5
    • 7d

I'm talking about the white girl being young.

• 7d

And I told you that my sister only dated 1 white guy, the rest were black and she married black. They are her type. I’m out of this conversation. You seem racist and obviously can’t read or comprehend what I wrote about. Seems to me your jealous.

• 100% true, happens 100% of the time. without fail

0|2
    1|5
  • I did but I’m not sure it is as a generalisation

0|1
    0|3
    • 7d

Don't you feel bad for your poor white husband that you're using him? Does he know that you fucked with black guys?

• Show All
    • 6d

Riddle me this idiot. Where did I say I’d ‘mostly’ fooled around with black guys?

• 6d

I take care of myself we earn the same amount of money and contribute 50/50 for everything. Just because you’re wholly insecure in what you have to offer doesn’t mean others are the same

What Guys Said 7

• Is there any truth that GaG has way too many stupid questions about whites and blacks dating?

Seriously, these type of questions are retarded as hell.

1|3
    0|0
  • The black dick is a powerful thing. Mess with it and play with it, but with great respect at all times. The black dick can give you the power to orgasm like never before. The black dick in a white pussy is payback for 400 years of slavery. That's what you call white privilege.

0|1
    0|2
  • Truth

0|0
    1|0
  • No. Do you not get bored of asking these questions? I sure get bored of reading them! Deal with your insecurities!!

0|1
    0|1
  • Not sure. Who told you, your mom?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably same thing happens with white guys, they probably date black girls but settle later with white girls but it’s not always the case with either

0|1
    0|4
  • 7/10 true yes. They usually just lust, but never really have any intentions of actually settling with one. Just a few of `em do.

Some just for the sex

Or just for having bi-racial kids

0|0
    0|3

Recommended myTakes