Is there any truth that white girls fool around with black guys when they're young but then settle for a white guy when they get older?

• Yes
  • No
7d
I don't understand how a self-respecting, decent white guy would actually be okay with knowing that his beloved wife spent her younger years scratching her itch with the men she truly found attractive and felt a connection with: black guys, but after she grows older and satisfies said itch she settles for some white guy who doesn't know he's being used, and not because she truly is in love with him or because they have chemistry or even because she finds him sexually attractive.
7d
What a coincidence that some white chick spent most of her youth banging black guys and not even other races of men, yet just so happens to end up settling for some white dude. It's just common sense that if a chick dates nothing but black guys, that must be what she's into. So why did out of nowhere she decided to settle with a white guy? It's funny how these questions are never answered by these women.

49

Most Helpful Guys

• White women like that are a rabble not worth a penny more than crackheads and hookers.

• Only low-life, trailer-trash, drug-addict white girls do that kind of shit.