How do you get someone to kiss you (for the first time)?

Do you initiate? Directly tell them you’d like to be kissed? Get closer? Try the ‘triangular gaze’? Wear lipstick/lipgloss? Etc

17

What Guys Said 7

• Say, hey hang on a minute, 3 squirts of fresher while they are watching... hang on a minute.. 10 iterations of lip puckers. (they should be laughing and getting ready at this point. Say, now where is that chap stick? OKKAAYYY IM READY!

I've never done that, but sounds fun. try and lmk how you do.

• Since these days its hard to tell who considers what to be "rape" I say err on the side of caution and ask.

Its a mood killer but its also a lawsuit killer. Stupid title ix.

• I believe you should initiate because guys are always scared if they go in for a kiss and the girl doesn't want to, in other words just go for it and don't overthink

• put the tip of your nose on your partner's nose. Then he will get it. Then he or she will make the move. At this point, please enjoy.

• If its got to that stage and I believe theyre interested enough Id just say/ask.

• 4d

When do you know they’re interested (specifically in physical touch)?

• kiss them ffs

• There is a facial expression, it's hard to describe, but it just screams "kiss me".

What Girls Said 1