Are you guilty of checking your phone during sex?

This guy I have been hooking up with for months has started checking his phone DURING sex. He will reply to texts and look up something while actually inside of me. Needless to say, it makes me feel inadequate. Guys, do you do this? I have asked him why he does it and told him it bothers me. He just says he is good at multitasking. Wtf?

Obviously, sex with me is good. He keeps coming back. Lol But it really makes me feel insecure.

721

Most Helpful Guy

• I've got better thing's on my mind than my phone ! What a dumbass!

sure he's not filming you or something?

• He usually tells me when he is. He likes to show me 🤷‍♀️

• Why don't you do something like slap it out of his hands? I doubt it breaks and give him a remark, either focuses on you or gtfo

• 5d

Thanks for mho.

I hope it work's out for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is looking at porn because he can't keep it up on his own.

• He likes to make his own sex videos. We have made a few. But last time, He pulled up a video of his ex wife with another man on his phone. She made it for him at his request. He wanted to show me. What a turn off

• @dreamweaver671 I have been open to all except the 3somes yet. I have tried so many new things with him. I think I have been incredibly open

• 7d

Then he needs to open his mind to you and listen to your desires and dark fantasies. But you gotta Let Go of those secrets and inhabitans. You got to be the Every Woman a man needs. But this is all about you and him. All I know for sure is he dreams of watching other men lusting for you... Even watching as they take liberties you would normally object to.