Do you believe the opposite sex has stronger orgasms?

and why do you think they do or not? Have you ever think about it?
  • They do
  • I'm not sure
  • Definitely not
    Vote C

110

What Guys Said 10

• Male orgasms are easier to achieve, quicker and can be really intense seconds.
    Female orgasms take more time, but also last longer, be more intense and can be concatenated more easily.

Someone said that if sex is done well, the one who'll enjoy it the most is the woman.

• Of course they do. Which one moans and screams more when the sex is good? I've never had an orgasm where my whole body shakes while I scream load enough for the whole street to hear.

• In the right "hands", a girl can have a much stronger, longer orgasm and repeat far more quickly. But achieving them is more difficult.

• Stronger? I don't know.
    But based on my experiences, I believe women have better/more satisfying orgasms than I do.

• 3d

how so?

• 3d

My orgasms are intense, but short and mainly take place in the lower regions.
      Women seem to have longer orgasms involving much more of their bodies.

Also, having an orgasm reduces my sexual energy, whereas some women seem to get a boost from their orgasms changing their behaviour in bed.

• male orgasms are more intense, female orgasms last longer.

• Women seem to get more orgasms and more powerful ones …..

• im not to sure to be honest depends on how horny they are and how good you or them are i guess

• My fingering skills have proven girls have stronger organs than me at least.

• No...

• It depends on the person I think.

What Girls Said 1

• I've had orgasms so hard I started crying tears of joy. Sex is usually better for guys, but when it's good for us, it's gooood