I'm an Asian girl, but I tend to prefer non Asian guys (its really not my preference), is that normal? Is it wrong to date only different races?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Actually, it's more "normal" than preferring your own race. Naturally, we are drawn towards people who are very different from us physically. This has been proven through evolutionary biology. It is a way to ensure our offspring will be as healthy as possible. The more diverse the gene-matching, the stronger the immune system of the child will be.

People only have sex with people from their own village if they've never left their village. Once they leave their tiny world, they usually start having sex with lots of different people and they don't go back to their small village for sex.
    In the same way, people only tend to have sex with (and marry) people from the same race if they never had the chance to be around different humans. If they get the chance of being around a lot of different people from different races, they usually start getting interested in all those "exotic" creatures.

I'm white and I have a strong preferences for Asian girls.

1|0
    0|1
    • 7d

that's interesting, I didn't think it that way, its some unconscious attraction I suppose?

• It's a preference like any other. One way or the other, you are applying certain traits of desirability certain non-Asians, physical or otherwise. It is not right or wrong. It just IS. In the past, races emerged to accommodate regional environmental conditions. Where we are mobile now, there is no particular value on preswerving racial purity as a survival strategy. Date who you want.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

that's reeally true!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's perfectly fine, everyone has preferences. Don't let anyone tell you it's not okay

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

that's what I would like to think as well!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• It's okay of course but give us a chance too baby 😚😚😚

1|0
    1|0
  • it's fine. Race is meaningless without regional context.

1|0
    0|0
  • Asian ex girlfriend same way and so was her sister. Parents didn’t like it but what they liked. Ur not alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically not normal but it's not wrong either. I myself prefer Asian women so I know where you're coming from

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

Yeah I feel like we all have some kind of preference when it comes to races.

• 7d

Yeah it just comes down to what physical features we find attractive. The features I like are typically found in Asian women while your ones are found in Caucasian men. Of course then culture filters in there too.

• 7d

yeah I guess its mainly to what we are attracted and what we aren't. I definitely enjoy feature found in Caucasian men in general.

• Another self hating person on GaG it's nothing new.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong and your kids will have a fare better gene pool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your life. Do what and who you like !

1|0
    0|0
  • No it is not wrong

1|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong with it

1|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Date who you like

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how much money white boy has

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows you’re closed minded. I feel bad for Asian men given the statistics of how their women mostly date out. Not like you have to marry one but I just feel like its a cold way to treat them.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

how is it closed mind? I don't feel like its a choice to be attracted to someone. But I agree it feels bad for them.

• Show All
    • 5d

Man u want to make this about the viability of monogamy? Good luck selling that bag of goods. Sounds like you’re just trying to convince people what they’re doing is less natural than the white male elite cuckold class with Asian wives. You don’t stand not to benefit from advocating your preferences as all natural. What else is true is I explicitly said she shouldn’t feel bad, and that I just would prefer to date someone less closed minded. If I can’t be a lifelong lover as an Asian or even an indian idw to be a part of it.

Self segregation is always going to happen, it doesn’t matter how you construe these bad motives out of it sometimes

• 5d

BDSM has its limits too, at some point you need to step back and tell people they’re irresponsible

What Girls Said 1

• I am the same. I do not think it is bad. :)

1|3
    0|0
    • 7d

I'm glad to know then :P

Recommended myTakes