Cumming in foreplay? Is it bad?

I just cum in the foreplay, before sex. Is it bad, because girl friend think it is.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, if that happened with a guy I wouldn't mind in the slightest. As long as he was willing to help me out, I'd be totally cool with it. Depending on how much I liked the guy, I might even find it endearing.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that can be a bit of a problem, especially if your a one shot than your done type (meaning you can't go multiple times). You would definitely want to work on your self control, that or perhaps you will want to cut down on the foreplay. I don't pretend to know everything about sex, but the majority of woman prefer you make it to the actual part where you have sex.