I want a guy to hit me?

Like physically hit me. I feel like I am only attracted to emotionally unavailable men & straight up psychos. My fantasy for a guy to slap me really hard and choke me both during sex and at random, and also to yell at me 24/7. I really want a guy to abuse me hard & do bdsm type stuff to me. Nice guys don’t do anything for me anymore because I don’t feel anything, and they end up rejecting me, but these psychos make moves on me, so I don’t have to worry about getting rejected. Girls, do you have similar thoughts and feelings? Guys would you be into this type of stuff or find it weird if a girl wanted to be treated like this?

415

Most Helpful Guys

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I guess something is wrong in ur brain.
    There are girls getting abused and hit in relationship by guys and unable to leave and move on, thus spending a unhappy and unhealthy life.

Whereas u!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    I can't be into such stuffs.

Stop watching porns lamo

• Most women want to be dominated, but not abused. It's just hard to find a balance in this pussified society.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so hot. I want to be punched (mainly in the stomach) while he goes in and out of my cunt or ass. In the back of my head while he fucks my face and I like it when he kicks me in the stomach and ass before and after fucking me