A lot of sex during the first few month in a relationship?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months and a half. We have a lot of sex, few times during the day [2-6] every single day We do it during the day when we're watching a show lol we do it at night before we go to bed, if we wake up at night time, we do it then too. When we wake up too. Would you consider this normal sex drive considering is still early stages in a relationship or would you say is high?

bonus question:, every time we cuddle he touches my boobs. Do you guys do this with your girlfriends too lol? he can't lay down with me without touching them.. i love it but I was just wondering if its common among couples
Updates:
3d
-----

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• If the common among the couple to having the loads sex during first few months hope your relationship and also used to touch my sweethearts boobs everyday every night every time we hug each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha.
    Seems normal. for now...😝😝😝

But the faster u climb, the faster u fall!

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing wrong.. sex many times makes ur bond stronger...

0|0
    0|0
  • About cuddling its common... Having sex thing is gud actually

0|0
    0|0
  • I like boobs too

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You make me remember me and my hubby. It was the same since we started living together, and instead of decreasing, now that we got married it increased for better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck it do what you want

0|0
    0|0
  • All perfectly normal and super enjoyable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Enjoy it

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds amazing. I wish I could do it that often lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are in the honeymoon phase and excitement is at its peak. That is normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes