A lot of sex during the first few month in a relationship?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 months and a half. We have a lot of sex, few times during the day [2-6] every single day We do it during the day when we're watching a show lol we do it at night before we go to bed, if we wake up at night time, we do it then too. When we wake up too. Would you consider this normal sex drive considering is still early stages in a relationship or would you say is high?

bonus question:, every time we cuddle he touches my boobs. Do you guys do this with your girlfriends too lol? he can't lay down with me without touching them.. i love it but I was just wondering if its common among couples
3d
-----

65