Why do bisexual girls get so angry when I reject them? Why do they try to shame me into banging them?

29

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of bisexual girls think they are special because of what they are. They assume there must be something wrong with you rather than facing the fact there is something wrong with them.

• I don't know does not sound right to me but ok.

What Guys Said 9

• They need to learn that no means no and stop feeling so entitled to our bodies.

• Tell them that same sex couples have a higher risk of contracting and spreading STDs. And you just want to be safe.

It's almost 2019. Try saying no to a trans woman. You'll get charged with attempted murder.

• women get angry when someone rejects them. not just 'bi women'

a lot of women like to use sex to exert power and feel disempowered if they can't.

Men do the same thing with women. it's universal. it's not just you.

• Ya I am not into bi girls overall either but I will bang them if they hit me up.

• Maybe because they have a high ego? :/ and they never expect the worst of being rejected?

• You hurt their ego and they're just coping. What kind of a guy could reject them?

• Bisexual girls are hawt.

• l dont think so

• Maybe you don't reject any women because you never get asked and are instead just trying to sound cool