If a girl near about 30 years never had sex it will be painful if she has now like a too young girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That isn't how it works. It will hurt the same as if she is 18, no more, no less. The more relaxed the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend is 31. She was a 29 year old virgin when we met. When we first had sex I let her control everything and made sure she was comfortable, relaxed and fully aroused. I made her orgasm a few times during foreplay. I went very slow going in with her telling me when to go a little deeper. After I was fully in we started thrusting slowly then gradually faster. She said the over all experience was extremely pleasurable and she wouldn’t change anything about it. She said the worst pain was about a 6/10. She did bleed a very little. She didn’t orgasm the first session but did multiple times for all subsequent sessions

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are still a virgin later in life, it can feel like you are the last person on earth who has not had sex, but you are not alone. You already must be knowing the basics of where everything goes. Most people think that p-in-v is what defines losing virginity, but that really should not be the default. There is also the emotional weight that assign to virginity. Are you losing virginity with someone you care about? Being self-conscious about your virginity status is understandable. Virginity means different things to different people, so you should allow your partner to decide whether or not they feel comfortable being the one to take yours. You also need to figure out how you are going to protect yourself from sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy. Let yourself feel whatever you need to feel before, during, and afterwards. Your first time will probably be short, a little awkward, and not particularly fantastic. It takes time and practice to learn how to have great sex. Your first time will also be somewhat painful and bloody. Most people think that the hymen is responsible for these side effects, but often misunderstood hymen does not block off vaginal canal, and does not “pop” during sex. If you experience pain, it is probably because the sensitive tissues of vaginal canal are not used to being penetrated in this way. Bleeding can come from the hymen, but it is just as likely to originate from the tissues of vagina, which again, are not used to this kind of intrusion. There may also be lots of bodily fluids rapidly sliding their way out of orifices. Have a towel nearby, be sure to pee afterwards! Be sober. Navigating your first time takes a little effort, so you want to have all your wits about you. Being drunk or high will make it more painful. Use your fingers to help guide his penis into your vagina. Use lube, lube can help decrease the pain and make things feel much better for both of you. Do not worry if you do not enjoy it. Think of it as an excuse to try again really soon. Have fun, and welcome to the wonderful world of being a sexually active adult!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I think every woman is different.

The oldest virgins I have been with were 25 and 26. They didn't have any problems.

The ones that had the biggest problems were 23, and 22. But others 18 to 23 were fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unscientific guess. Masturbation and the passage of time have probably eroded her hymen. My guess is it will not be as traumatic as a first time at 16. (Virtue signalers: Legal age in most places)

0|0
    0|0
  • If a girl who is about 30 years old never had sex, would it be painful for her now if she has sex -- like if she was too young of a girl?

Hey OP, quick tip, this is a more fluidly reading way to write your post.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're gonna be fine. If you're worried that you're gonna be too tight, get a dildo and use it on yourself and see how it goes. Use lube.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you say that. I would think it would be less painful...

0|0
    0|0
  • It will be painful if she is tense and not turned on. Doesn't have to do with age

0|0
    0|1
  • i am guessing it will be the same yea as young or old

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how much you have played with yourself before

0|0
    0|0
  • lots of foreplay

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes or may be not sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • if she will be properly aroused, she won't have any issues.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so unless it has shriveled from non use. But even if she has never had real sex I'm sure she uses some toys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on her pain tolerance level.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes