If a girl near about 30 years never had sex it will be painful if she has now like a too young girl?

313

Most Helpful Guys

• That isn't how it works. It will hurt the same as if she is 18, no more, no less. The more relaxed the better.

• My girlfriend is 31. She was a 29 year old virgin when we met. When we first had sex I let her control everything and made sure she was comfortable, relaxed and fully aroused. I made her orgasm a few times during foreplay. I went very slow going in with her telling me when to go a little deeper. After I was fully in we started thrusting slowly then gradually faster. She said the over all experience was extremely pleasurable and she wouldn’t change anything about it. She said the worst pain was about a 6/10. She did bleed a very little. She didn’t orgasm the first session but did multiple times for all subsequent sessions

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are still a virgin later in life, it can feel like you are the last person on earth who has not had sex, but you are not alone. You already must be knowing the basics of where everything goes. Most people think that p-in-v is what defines losing virginity, but that really should not be the default. There is also the emotional weight that assign to virginity. Are you losing virginity with someone you care about? Being self-conscious about your virginity status is understandable. Virginity means different things to different people, so you should allow your partner to decide whether or not they feel comfortable being the one to take yours. You also need to figure out how you are going to protect yourself from sexually transmitted infections and pregnancy. Let yourself feel whatever you need to feel before, during, and afterwards. Your first time will probably be short, a little awkward, and not particularly fantastic. It takes time and practice to learn how to have great sex. Your first time will also be somewhat painful and bloody. Most people think that the hymen is responsible for these side effects, but often misunderstood hymen does not block off vaginal canal, and does not “pop” during sex. If you experience pain, it is probably because the sensitive tissues of vaginal canal are not used to being penetrated in this way. Bleeding can come from the hymen, but it is just as likely to originate from the tissues of vagina, which again, are not used to this kind of intrusion. There may also be lots of bodily fluids rapidly sliding their way out of orifices. Have a towel nearby, be sure to pee afterwards! Be sober. Navigating your first time takes a little effort, so you want to have all your wits about you. Being drunk or high will make it more painful. Use your fingers to help guide his penis into your vagina. Use lube, lube can help decrease the pain and make things feel much better for both of you. Do not worry if you do not enjoy it. Think of it as an excuse to try again really soon. Have fun, and welcome to the wonderful world of being a sexually active adult!