Guys, do men like being a virgin woman's first?

I am a 30 years old "virgin" woman and dating my professor who is 50 years old. We haven't had any physical relation yet. One day he texted me, "My lips want to put their stamp in the whole of your body... from head to toe." Does he fancy having sex with me? Or does he imagine the feel of a tight vagina?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• No one in my friends circle liked it very much to be the first.. the first time is always awkward, painful, weird, etc. for the virgin. And thats a huge responsibility for the more experienced.
    Me and me mates didn't take pride in being our womens firsts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think he is specifically talking about your virginity. I think he is talking about kissing you all over. Yes he definitely fancies (you must be a Britt) having sex with you. And he imagines the feel of a tight vagina. But he is wanting to have sex with you in general. None of his words are specifically about your virginity.

Being virgin woman's first is appealing for several reasons. One is the she will never forget you. One is the incredible compliment that she is giving her virginity to you ( so the guy better not fuck it up and better make it the best it can be for her and not make it about him). The other is that she hasn't been screwed over by some dick asshole guy yet, so her heart is open, honest and vulnerable, so she isn't guarded and there is a deeper connection in an important moment.

At least some guys think that way.

I guess some guys will just want to brag.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

by the way... if he isn't the asshole type. Being with a more experienced guy isn't a bad thing for the first time, unless you don't feel something genuine between you. I guess he isn't a bad choice if you are also just wanting to get it over with already after 30 years.

The professor thing is going to be a big red flag for some people, and I can kinda see why and I can kinda see why it isn't a big deal, except that he is willing to sleep with his student. But he might genuinely love you.

• It doesn't bother me one way or the other. I don't view virginity as something sacred so taking a virginity means very little to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Put it this way! Grandpa is Drooling over that untouched vigina! This types of people would fly to other countries to have sex with younger woman, inexperienced. shoot I’m 35 and wish to find a virgin that’s the ultimate. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would enjoy exploration and discovery (guiding her through sex) if I wanted her to be a keeper. If I did not, I would not have intercourse with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they do and it is pretty obvious that he does as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh he’s trying to seduce you with the promise of expansive foreplay.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he is saying he wants to leave hickies all over your body

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

But why would he wish that?

• 3d

because he is horny and loves your body and all men want to do this

• Both... N 30 virgin is ever gud for a young guy tooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, but not all

0|0
    0|1
  • He's horny

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I do like being a virgin woman's first

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I can answer for him, but as for me I'd like to find someone who is a virgin because I am a 33 year old virgin as well, so it would be nice to experience my first time with another virgin, but ultimately it's about compatibility.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should keep it till marriage

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Im not a guy but im guessing they’d like it.. more than like probably? I've heard a guy said its an “honor”.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes