Have you ever had gay sex?

Have you ever had gay sex?
  • Yes
  • No

016

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 16

• Yes, for about the last ten years, gay sex has been the only kind of sex I had. To be more specific, I am a gay man who is an exclusive bottom during sex with guys. I had mutual oral sex countless times, but what I love the most is to get penetrated anally. It gives me a feeling of being full and complete unlike anything else… Having experienced both straight and gay sex, i would say gay sex is far superior to sex with a woman in every way.

• No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!

• 7d

Why did you type no that many times?

• 7d

If you are one of those people who has a crazy need to have the last word, I will allow you to do that.

• 7d

• Have you ever rubbed a mixture of lemon juice and bath salt in your eyes and jumping off a mountain into a pile of needles? cause thats how cringe worthy this is

• My lesbian ex and a few ex feminist girlfriend s made me feel somewhat gay since they all turned out to be mental transsexuals. Gay vagina!

• I stuck my finger in a girl’s butt I was dating. Does that count?

• no and that pic made me throw up a little bit. Please post a warning next time! SUPER repulsive and would rather see a relative being injured

• 6d

That can be arranged

• 1d

phobia means fear of. I am not afraid of gays

• 1d

Yes you are. Pussy.

• Nono too gay
    Thanks

• I have

• No, but I get aroused by seeing dicks

• WTF is gay sex? Sex is sex.

• 7d

Sex between two men

• 7d

Never said there was one. Either way, sex is sex. Being doesn't make sex any different. Anal sex is anal sex. Oral Sex is Oral Sex. So on and so forth.

• 7d

Typical. Women can have something for themselves and men can't. Feminist bullshit. Men should be gay

• No, and your picture nauseated me.

• 7d

What picture?

• 7d

I didn't post any pictures. If there is a picture there it must be one of those ones g@g just adds sometimes.

• 7d

Oh, okay. I didn't know they do that.

• Never please

• Nono haven’t.

• Yes and I'm straight

• No, I'm not gay

• 5d

Maybe you actually are

• No, but I wish I was gay. It seems so much easier.