Just I need help to know about truth for a man health can you all help?

There is a guy in my office, he is 31 years still virgin, he is very nice person buy my collegeus make fun of him saying marry soon else you will not be able make your wife pregnant, and your penis will not get erected on time

SSo is that true or lie

He silently listen them by smiling

121

Most Helpful Guys

• Haha, what a great joke and how disgusting your collegues are, to make fun of this man. I know that even after 50+years a man continues to produce sperm. It's a cycle. It continues to be produced.

• Thank you for suggestions

• Welcome. Yeah, we Men function differently. We produce sperm all the time. If I have sex after a long time also, I get more aroused with extremely hard erect dick.

• So I believe that when he'll have sex for the first time this will not be an issue at all.

• It is interesting that you know so much about the people around you, like which ones are virgins.

There are men who are 60 and get their wives pregnant. So they still get erect and they still produce sperm. At that age they might be slower to get an erection or to ejaculate, but it still usually works.

A man can still get an erection when his production of sperm goes down. There is still fluid that is ejaculated, but it may contain less sperm. If his body is having trouble causing an erection, there are things that can help, like Viagra.

When he decides to have sex, he is still young enough that everything should work just fine.

Most Helpful Girl