Is it strange that my girlfriend went from a shy girl to very sexual in a short period of time?

We've been dating for 9 months now and at first she was too shy to even hug me. I always thought her shyness was cute and innocent. But in the last few months she went from being careful with sex to asking for it almost every night. How did this happen so fast and what does it sat about her? I'm happy that she's so open about her sexual desires, its been great for our relationship. I just don't know how this innocent girl went from afraid of hugging to sending nudes/smacking my ass in public so fast. I guess she just got comfortable with me, anyone else expanded this with their current or past girlfriends?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Well it’s because you’ve earned her trust and respect silly. Don’t ruin it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Practically everyone has those desires, it’s just that some are more choosy about who they share it with. You should feel honoured.

• Yeah, she is just more comfortable with you. With me once I sleep with a guy it literally turns me into a different person. Like I'm not as up tight around him anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Been there done that. She's got comfortable with you, but you need to express it to her if you're feeling embarrassed about doing anything in public. Remind her about how she felt at the beginning (shy), and tell her that you're feeling like that in the recent days.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not, she was jus playing it safe til she knew you was the one.

0|0
    1|0
  • Good dick can do that to a woman. Take it as a compliment sir

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes