If a guy lasts 3 minutes and he starts slowly and after that fast and finishes, does it mean he does only for his pleasure?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• NO? Guys don’t want to cum quick but it happens. Often happens with a new girl no matter what. Means it felt good!

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s probably the best he can do.

I’d judge his desire to be selfish more on foreplay and other touching. He doesn’t have magic control over his penis.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Or he just has problems with lasting long. I mean, if he did it for his pleasure only, he'd still want to be able to enjoy it for longer than only 3 minutes, you'd think.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It could be a couple of things. He could be inexperienced. He could be selfish. Or you pussy is just that good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily. It means he has no idea what you want/need or how to make it happen for you

0|0
    0|1
  • No. he might need some guidance from you. or he can't last, so he does the best he can,

0|0
    0|0
  • is he young. sometimes guy get way over horny, and have to cum fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds more like he is 17.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's probably just how he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont think so

0|0
    0|0
  • If we stop and start, then stop and start contanstly. It makes are us longer then it makes us cum harder at the end

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• If my boyfriend goes fast he finishes quickly and so he tries to make it last longer by keeping it slow.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes