Whats your normal position when giving a blowjob?

I am usually laying down when i give a bj, never really thought about it until now.
  • On your knees?
    Vote A
  • Sitting?
    Vote B
  • other?
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
6d
***When people post opinions about getting there dick sucked and liking certain positions*** ***When this question is for the people who suck dick not the ones who get their dick sucked***

1|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Usually, I'm practically standing on my head with my knees on either side of my head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im good no matter if im standing , sitting or laying back.
    I like it when im laying in bed or even standing

0|0
    0|0
  • On the knees is pretty good, especially when they look up at me while doing it <3

0|0
    0|0
  • BLOWJOB in doggy style is best

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give BJs.

0|0
    0|0
  • on my knees

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't gotten one of these in a while...

0|0
    0|0
  • you tell me the best way

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Not asking for the best way, I am asking for people average way, if you come to here asking for the best way for you to suck a dick i can help but i am not here for telling people the best way

• 6d

very true

What Girls Said 8

• Usually I'm either kneeling and he's standing or he's lying back on the bed and I'm kneeling between his legs.

1|6
    0|0
  • On my knees

0|5
    0|0
  • On my knees for sure

1|6
    0|0
  • on my knees

0|5
    0|0
  • On my knees

0|2
    0|0
  • No Bj

0|0
    0|3
  • Him sitting in a chair or on the bed, me on my knees and leaning against the bed. A good one is him lying down and me on my stomach to his side, leaning over

1|3
    0|0
    • 3d

I guess the main reason why I like the chair one is that it's like I'm kneeling before his throne or something, haha! 😅

• Knees

0|4
    0|0

Recommended myTakes