I finger myself like all the time. Is this normal?

I’m almost 26 & have never had sex. I’ve been masturbating since I was about 16 or 17. (Usually just massaging my clitoris) For the last week I’ve really been fingering myself. It feels so good!! I do it nearly every chance I get. Sometimes I even wake up in middle of the night just to finger myself. I also put the handle of my hair brush in my vagina & then a highlighter. It’s like something has awoken inside of me. I put the message head of my shower head on my clit so long that it was like euphoria & my legs wouldn’t stop twitching. Also, I read a neurotic sex story that I think made my vagina really wet. Is all of this normal, and why do I keep fingering myself?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Thats pretty normal but u should not put unnecessary stuffs into ur vagina, it might damage the wall of ur uterus and might cause infection. If u really wanna insert something then use a dildo. And most of all get urself a guy if u feel uncontrolled. But be cautious towards ur health.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kewl... Sounds like you are really enjoying your sexuality.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe you should let a guy do that for you xD but yeah that's normal. we are humans and we have urges :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you need to get laid. As a guy, I can't say thats normal or abnormal, but I can say that your partner will be a very lucky guy or girl

0|0
    0|0
  • "why do I keep fingering myself"
    Because you don't have penis to put in there.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's pretty normal, maybe you need to get married with your love then have sex all times!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say it's entirely normal but don't be judged by others

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you do that? BECAUSE YOU WANT DICK ! how can you get that wrong?

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like you had both accounts open.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It’s normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea everybody masturbates hun keep it real

0|0
    0|0
  • it's normal

0|0
    0|1
  • You need a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • its not normal at all. you should marry now

0|0
    0|0
  • You like the feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • very normal

0|0
    0|0
  • you are too. horny
    lol if you were a guy in same condition you would have raped someone.
    just try to control yourself.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes