friends with benefits Wants to Have Sex with Me Before Her Date with Another Guy?

My friend's with benefits and I have been having sex a few times, and we are not exclusive. Being friends with benefits was both of our ideas after going on a couple dates with each other and only enjoying the sex. Anyway, this Sunday, my friend and I were going to have sex, but she told me she is going on a third date with a guy right after me. I don't know what other people would do, but it just feels wrong to have sex just before she goes on a date with another guy. She isn't dating this other man, so she is not cheating, but what do you guys think about this situation? If I found out a girl did that to me, I wouldn't want to date her lol!

39