friends with benefits Wants to Have Sex with Me Before Her Date with Another Guy?

My friend's with benefits and I have been having sex a few times, and we are not exclusive. Being friends with benefits was both of our ideas after going on a couple dates with each other and only enjoying the sex. Anyway, this Sunday, my friend and I were going to have sex, but she told me she is going on a third date with a guy right after me. I don't know what other people would do, but it just feels wrong to have sex just before she goes on a date with another guy. She isn't dating this other man, so she is not cheating, but what do you guys think about this situation? If I found out a girl did that to me, I wouldn't want to date her lol!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I do not think it is bad. If she starts going out with the other guy as her new boyfriend then still with you, then there might be a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you don’t want to Anymore i wouldn’t feel bad...

0|0
    0|0
  • I've spelt with a guy before and after a date he went on with another chick

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nothing wrong with what she is doing. Yes she is dating the other man, just not dating him exclusively. Just because two people are not boyfriend and girlfriend, doesn't mean they can't be dating. I can date someone and they are not necessarily my girlfriend. Anyway, not a damn thing wrong with what she is doing. I hope she fucks him too though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't judge her life. Non of my concern. You're situation is purely sexual. If you enjoy the sex then keep it up. What she gets up to outside of that shouldn't bother you

0|0
    0|0
  • It would really suck to be that other guy, especially if he was actually interested in pursuing a serious relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe she just wanted to so she didn't get all tore up by the guy and wasn't wanting any

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds exciting

1|1
    0|0
  • Kind of sketchy on her part.

0|0
    0|0
  • It might be the last time

0|0
    0|0
  • Say no